Filtered by skin type : Combination

Price: $

Price: $

egg whites

on 5/24/2016 11:22:00 AM

I tried this some time before for a short period. Well, I did the peel-off tissue trick and it made my face skin tighter. It kinda helped with blackheads i guess. I tried this for my mild acne all over my face. I didn't see the result probably because I was lazy and I did this for a short time. I'll try again this time!

on 4/7/2016 2:16:00 AM

Makes your skin glowy and lifted, helps with acne and redness. :)

I loveeee egg whites on my face my skin always looks so nice afterwards. But ive been hearing some people say it may not be good for your face but i think it makes my face soo nice.

Didn't do anything at all.

on 7/3/2014 9:57:00 AM

I'm super excited to jump on this bandwagon! I used an egg white mask for the first time tonight, it's been about half an hour and my skin tone looks more even, redness has been reduced in my pimples and overall complexion. My skin looks brighter and the number of blackheads on my nose have decreased. My acne scars look less noticeable. I have a few tiny white pimples pop up on my forehead but I'm not worried at all, you can hardly see them and it's just the mask drawing out the bad stuff, with constant use, they will become less and less (:

on 5/30/2014 6:49:00 PM

on 9/20/2013 5:21:00 AM

Waw that's what I can say.... I never thought that something as simple as egg white could do so much difference to my face. I noticed a big difference in the size of my pores after the first time I used this and I love it. I also like the fact that it helps with wrinkles :)

on 8/9/2013 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh my!. After doing much research on simple , effective and cheap home remedies to help with the appearance of blackheads and all the uglyness that comes with it I tried this mask .At first I was skeptical since some claimed it did nothing for them. But when I washed that mask off I felt like God answered my prayers. I broke out into very bad acne this summer and going back to school with it would have crushed my spirit. I used the egg alone , if you haven't tried it , just do it maybe your one of the few it works .

on 6/24/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used to see my mother doing egg whites masks and thought she was being silly, but I came across some Youtube viodes recommending this and gave it a shot. IT WORKS!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this out just this week and I have been breaking out almost every where on my face. I guess it works for some people and not for others and I am the other.