Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

egg whites

on 8/3/2010 5:04:00 PM

I just did an egg white mask the other day for the sake of it, to revitalize my skin I guess. It's been really clear lately but I wanted to give it a try. It gave me the angriest and ONLY cystic pimple I've had in at least nine months. I'm keeping this crap away from my face.

tried this after reading about it, and its a nice cheap mask :) not perfect but, cant complain in terms of price!

on 5/24/2016 11:22:00 AM

I tried this some time before for a short period. Well, I did the peel-off tissue trick and it made my face skin tighter. It kinda helped with blackheads i guess. I tried this for my mild acne all over my face. I didn't see the result probably because I was lazy and I did this for a short time. I'll try again this time!

on 8/9/2013 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Oh my!. After doing much research on simple , effective and cheap home remedies to help with the appearance of blackheads and all the uglyness that comes with it I tried this mask .At first I was skeptical since some claimed it did nothing for them. But when I washed that mask off I felt like God answered my prayers. I broke out into very bad acne this summer and going back to school with it would have crushed my spirit. I used the egg alone , if you haven't tried it , just do it maybe your one of the few it works .

on 10/29/2012 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love doing this because it tighten up the pores. and it good for acne.I love to beat the egg whites. and apply it to my face then wait 10mins and the with the egg yolk beat it and apply it to your face as a moisturizer

The results of using this mask for the first time was fairly satisfying. My skin had a glow but just for a little while only.
I noticed that if I ever left the egg mask on for a long time, it would dry out my face rapidly and cause breakouts of small spots. Overall, I would only use this mask if I ran out of honey to brighten my skin. Just remember to apply moisturiser immediately after you wash off the mask.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It makes my skin feel really soft and toned. But it can leave my face feeling a little dry so I have to use a moisturizer afterwards.

Egg whites really helped tighten my pores! I do this mask 1 a week, just make sure you use organic eggs! It also deminishes acne size! Of course the packaging is great, and the price. I use organic eggs and were cageless, happy eggs mean happy skin! Here is a link to a video how to properly apply the egg white AND yolk mask!

Good luck!

on 11/22/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

KristaniA said it all!
I should add that egg white/yolk also whitens your skin tone :)

on 6/22/2016 2:58:00 PM