Filtered by age: 18 & Under

4.5

egg whites

on 11/11/2008 3:07:00 PM

LOve this mask, it makes my skin soft, and it has helped my acne a little, but it does make my skin so soft, only remember people WASH IT AFTER 15 MINUTES OR SO or after it dries!!! i've heard of people that uses eggwhites as a mosturizer and leave it on all day long, and then complain about the itchiness, like...duh!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This tightens my skin like nothing else! Zaps zits fast!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a great mask! My skin always looks brighter when i wash it off! Love it!

Egg whites are AMAZING!
Apply it evenly on a clean face and neck, and allow it to dry so it becomes hard (About 10-15 min). Afterward, wash off with luke warm water.

DONT CHUCK OUT THE YELLOW BIT OF THE EGG!!!!!
I heard that it makes an excellent moisturiser (So i later discovered)
Be prapared to have a smooth, even, lovely soft skin!

Also, with your leftovers, make an omlette! It's healthy, so that's got to be good for your skin too!!!

on 11/14/2009 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love doing eggs masks! I do this about once a week, or just depending on when I have time. First I use a fork to whisk the egg white until its foamy and I use a cotton ball to apply it all over my face. Wait about 15 minutes or until you feel your skin tighten, then I wash it off with lukewarm water. Then I use the egg yolk as well, to help me moisturize my skin since it's cold now and my skin is becoming dry rather than oily. I love doing this because it really tightens your skin and helps a little with drying up any pimples

on 11/22/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

KristaniA said it all!
I should add that egg white/yolk also whitens your skin tone :)

Love the fact that you know there's only an egg in here and no nasty chemicals. I applied evenly on my face and left for 15 mins and after the results were quite nice. My pores looked a little smaller and my face looked nice and bright. But what to do with the egg yolks I hear you cry. As egg yolk is a natural moisturizer I applied this to my face afterwards and left for another 15 mins and rinsed. he results were amazing!
Had I only used the egg white, this review would have been a bit meh, but the yolk left my skin looking hydrated, clear and sooooo lovely and soft (which is hard to achieve for my oily/combo skin.)
Great mask and will be using next time I have eggs in the house.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Amazing, amazing, amazing.
I have tried this before when I had whiteheads mostly and felt like it didn't really do miracles, so I didn't pay to much attention.
But, in the last couple of days I have had 7-8 under the skin-pimples. They were gigantic and horriffic.
So, after overtreating the skin my face was dry as well, so I washed my face with som evoo and then put the egg white on. Left it there for about 20-30 min and OMG. My face is almost completely flat. The pimples are hardly raised at all.
This is a miracle worker, and I've tried alot of products.
TRY IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mask makes your acne immediately smaller and drys it out. I think over time this will help my acne decrease and hopefully disappear. I love this method and will continue doing it.

Egg whites really helped tighten my pores! I do this mask 1 a week, just make sure you use organic eggs! It also deminishes acne size! Of course the packaging is great, and the price. I use organic eggs and were cageless, happy eggs mean happy skin! Here is a link to a video how to properly apply the egg white AND yolk mask!

Good luck!