Filtered by age: 25-29

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

egg whites

I loveeee egg whites on my face my skin always looks so nice afterwards. But ive been hearing some people say it may not be good for your face but i think it makes my face soo nice.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use egg yolk and honey on my dry patches and eyes.

Egg yolk on acne and large pores.

Egg yolk with milk and nice too.

It's effective overtime, like doing it once a week for years. I noticed less wrinkles and acne and redness. My eyes are brighter too.

Started doing this to reverse skin damage due to smoking cigarettes for 7 years. I'm 26 now.

on 4/23/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wow! This makes my skin so soft, even, and rejuvinated! I do what others suggested: whip up an egg white, slather on face, cover in tissue strips, then let dry completely (30mins). Rinse and follow with treatments and moisturizers. I use CeraVe lotion.and a vitamin E oil afterwards. Skin feels...heavenly.

I have very acne prone skin, and lots of scars. This is very non-irritating and really evens everything out

I use egg whites on my skin about once a week. It helps to shrink and refine pores while tightening and evening out my skin tone. My face feels soft and refreshed after leaving on after 10 minutes. Affordable and you can use ingredients right from the fridge.

on 10/16/2012 11:44:00 AM

Egg White & Tissues (Ya you saw it right!!)

I just tried egg whites with 2 ply tissue for pore clearing and black heads! OMG ...I saw my white heads and black heads on the tissue after I peeled it off my skin!!

Here's what you need

* Egg white
* 2 ply tissues (normal tissue would do too)

You whip the egg whites and then apply it on your face (leaving the under eye and mouth area). Then put pieces of tissues on the face and then apply the egg whites on the tissues.

Leave it on for 20 minutes and then peel off the tissue and you will get black heads and white heads on your tissue infront of your eyes!!

AMAZING

on 9/16/2012 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This stuff makes your skin look great for a short while, but doesn't seem to last - for me at least. It feels really tight on your face, I put it on with my hands and leave it on until it becomes annoying. Usually my skin can tolerate it, but tonight I used all sorts of creams on my face beforehand because I have had a pretty bad breakout and of course went overboard. The egg masque started making my face itch and burn terribly, so I had to wash it off. If you have sensitive skin, be careful. It dries out acne which is nice, and gives you a nice temporary glow. It also makes your skin look smoother, fine lines are diminished temporarily. I used the yolk afterwards a few weeks ago because I heard from here that it is moistuizing, but I shouldn't have because it made me breakout. Overall - cheap, somewhat effective, but I prefer the mint julep masque which is much better on my sensitive skin.

on 5/8/2012 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

After I stopped taking BCP my skin went through a roller coaster of issues. Breakouts being the main issue I tried a bunch of products that did almost nothing or made my skin worse. I have super sensitive skin that breaks out easily so just about everything causes problems. However the egg white mask is my go to acne treatment. I love this mask and it does a great job shrinking pores and reducing inflammation. It takes some time to see results so you have to be diligent and patient. The yolk mask breaks me out but the white works just great! I do my face once a day for 15 mins and don't apply any moisturizer after. I have found its best to do it at night before bed to give your skin time to heal. Overall, I'd recommend this easy mask to anyone! Oh, p.s. the better quality egg the better the results will be. I buy 8.00 eggs where the hens were pasture raised and organically fed. Remember to be kind to the animals and the environment :)

on 3/13/2012 4:22:00 AM

Awesome mask! I use this alternatively with the aspirin mask and they are doing wonders for my skin. I use one egg white, which is more than enough for your face, smear it on my face avoiding the eye and mouth area. The smell is a little off-putting but it is raw egg after all. Once your face feels pretty tight (5-10 minutes), I go and wash the mask off with an exfoliator. My face was really glowing, it felt clean, and super smooth. I have pretty sensitive skin and I was afraid the egg would irritate my eczema but my face felt great after. I would highly recommend the mask, but don't do it more than 1-2 times a week as it might really irritate your skin.

on 3/4/2012 5:09:00 PM

Yep, I'm hooked! I use the whole egg though, i find it less harsh. My skin is combination/oily and i also add a tablespoon of honey.
The results are AMAZING. Clear, bright skin with reduced pores. The only thing i hate is the applying part. Since it's very very runny I end up splashing my face with the mix until i have enough of it on my face....But hey, who cares, it's cheap, it's natural and it WORKS!!!

on 2/18/2012 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm not commenting on this regarding acne as I havint any but this is great for tightening skin and keeping it firm and supple aswell as softening pesky fine lines I'm 25 now and trying everything to keep them at bay will continue to use This as part of my skin regime for as long as I live