Filtered by age: 19-24

Price: $

Price: $

egg whites

on 4/7/2016 2:16:00 AM

Makes your skin glowy and lifted, helps with acne and redness. :)

on 11/19/2014 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this mask for the first time tonight. It hardened up on my face very quickly and I couldn't move my face. My face kept getting itchy, too! After washing it off with warm water (I couldn't peel it off) it seems my skin hasn't changed. My pores don't really seem smaller and my whiteheads are still there. Can anyone help me out?? What am I doing wrong?

on 11/14/2014 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There's no mask in the world that is better than egg white + milk.

on 11/3/2014 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i dont really use the egg whites but i lor using the egg yolk. egg yolk is my go to diy gace mask. sometimes i mix it with olive oil and it leaves me with a gorgeous glow. I love thir protein enriching easy face mask!

Didn't do anything at all.

on 7/3/2014 9:57:00 AM

I'm super excited to jump on this bandwagon! I used an egg white mask for the first time tonight, it's been about half an hour and my skin tone looks more even, redness has been reduced in my pimples and overall complexion. My skin looks brighter and the number of blackheads on my nose have decreased. My acne scars look less noticeable. I have a few tiny white pimples pop up on my forehead but I'm not worried at all, you can hardly see them and it's just the mask drawing out the bad stuff, with constant use, they will become less and less (:

on 11/11/2013 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Will review later:)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love using egg whites mixed in my mask. I like mixing with oatmeal and avocado. It gives me smoothness, moisturization, and exfoliation.

It is so cheap too. If you are feeling like trying something different, give it a go. It costs less than a dollar!

on 9/20/2013 5:21:00 AM

Waw that's what I can say.... I never thought that something as simple as egg white could do so much difference to my face. I noticed a big difference in the size of my pores after the first time I used this and I love it. I also like the fact that it helps with wrinkles :)

on 8/9/2013 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Ahh, egg whites. Ok, I've been doing this for about 7 months now. About every week. All I can say is it really works for my dry skin. I have pregnancy related acne right now and my skin is very sensitive but it works so good. My boyfriend even does it with me because he's seen the difference after I take it off. The only thing I have to do after is apply some extra virgin olive oil, (because of my dry skin)
Here's what I do,
I take 1 egg.
Crack the egg in half and deprecate the whites from the yolk back & forth in the egg shell, letting the egg whites fall into a clean bowl.
Then I take a fork and "fluff" the egg whites lol.
Then, once the egg whites are all foamy I just dip my fingers or a cotton ball in and rub it on my face. ( hands washed, of course..) lol then once I cover my whole face I take 2-ply toilet paper and rip a square in half lay it across my wet nose and lay the other half either in my chin or forehead. You can even put them on your cheeks or jawline ( wherever you break out) then I wait for about 30 minutes and wash off with warm water and wash my face. After my face is patted dry with a paper towel I put some extra virgin olive oil on my face and I'm good to go with soft skin. (: good luck everyone
& I'm not sure why there are so many reviews that are negative or with 1 or 2 lipsticks... Don't let the bad reviews spoil it for you, try it for yourself.