TheBalm Bahama Mama

TheBalm Bahama Mama
Bahama MamaBahama MamaBahama MamaBahama Mama

4.3

Mica Ci 77019, Isoeicosane, Silica, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Bismuth Oxychloride Ci 77163.

I feel this one is a bit darker than Hoola, but it works just as well at contouring. Maybe a bit too well for me as I'm quite fair and I have to work harder to blend this one out (which is why I keep it for summer and use hoola in winter). Very good quality though, pigmented, and I love theBalm in general! Cute packaging and often more conscious of ingredients.

on 1/29/2017 3:17:00 PM

The color is very suitable for contour since is not shimmery, I really like it and the price is good

on 1/24/2017 9:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Amazing stuff!! Has replaced ma hoola for everyday usage. Still have a lotta time for hoola ( its great too) but bahama mama is just better (on my skin anyway)for contouring.
I think i paid about 25 £ for it in uk , last year! Still havent made a dent in it. Will last for ages (like hoola did) just looks a bit more natural and warmer than other contour bronzers.
I put elizabeth arden shimmery bronzer above it and over some of it cos i likes that sparkly shimmery kick :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a very S M A L L mini of this in my January 2016 Ipsy subscription. I love it! It's what I keep in my purse for contour touch up. I've read the reviews & got a mini Hoola (USD$15) on order coz I lost mine unfortunately [if I found it, the new 1 can be stowed in my purse], this also doubles as an eyeshadow in a pinch which is what makes it great for purses in that it can carry double duty! I put this on w a MAC travel brush or elf beautifully bare brush I have hot mama & Bahama Mama in my purse for blush & contour. TheBalm is annoying because I guess it's sold in Kohls which I don't shop there & I guess I will have to check out kohls dot com or something I guess I normally use Chanel dot com or Macy's dot com. #winning

Love, love, love this product.
It is easy to apply and looks very natural and flawless. If you want a very natural bronzed look, you can get that by using Bahama Mama, but if you want a stronger and more hard contour, you can get that as well because it's buildable.

on 12/21/2016 1:50:00 PM

Love this bronzer!
It is very natural looking bronzer, blends really good! I like the fact that it is talc free! It doesn't clog pores and feels very light on skin. It is not orange and I do have pale skin! It may seem dark in the package but it is not dark att all when you blend it on your face. I have no complains att all and I would buy it again if I run out of it!

on 12/20/2016 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

Great bronzer that can also be used as a contour. I use this with the Hoola brush (from Benefit) that is sold separately and that gives my fair skin a nice sweep of colour without looking to muddy. Perfect for everyday, and compact to throw in a makeup-bag on the go! LOVE!

on 12/17/2016 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros perfect for contouring gives that shadow effect,easy to blend cons: maybe a tad bit grey esp on fair skin, kinda pricey,cheap packaging but overall a good product

on 12/14/2016 8:45:00 AM

I don't find this gray/ashy at all. It is a brown,matte, non-orange bronzer and I prefer it for that purpose,not for contouring. For example Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder is better for contouring because it has grayish brown undertone. Still this is not my favorite because I have strong yellow undertones on my skin, and I think that warmer bronzers suit me better.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is NOT a true bronzer. This is a contour powder. I wouldn't use this as a bronzer because it isnt warm at all, and will make your face look muddy if you use it all over your face. It's a super cool toned brown, which makes it perfect for contouring your nose and cheekbones. I can't use anything else on my nose because all other powders are too warm or orangey. I love this!! But don't get it full price...thebalm goes on 50% off sale a couple times a year.