TheBalm Bahama Mama

TheBalm Bahama Mama
Bahama MamaBahama MamaBahama MamaBahama Mama

4.2

Mica Ci 77019, Isoeicosane, Silica, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Bismuth Oxychloride Ci 77163.

This is my first bronzer and literally, it looks so good on my face. It just gives such a natural light tan on my skin. I just it mainly to contour my cheeks and forehead. My only problem is probably the price. Still hope to find a drugstore bronzer that would be a good dupe for this.

on 8/15/2017 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm love the texture of this product. The packaging is soo cute and I just love it! But for my skin, sometimes can be super tan so it's a little bit dull. I try this product on my sister face and it's turn a great look. But overall, it's worth it to buy you guys!!!

on 8/5/2017 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bahama Mama is my everyday bronzer! Next to Stila-Stay All Day Bronzer (which I use for special occasions), this bronzer is an exceptional matte bronzer. Cool brown almost taupe base (not orangey compared to other matte bronzers). Excellent colour pigmentation, finely milled, blends out exceptionally. I use a light hand when applying and build up and blend as I need. The pan is packed w/ product, it gonna last me a long time!... This bronzer colour is cool enough that it can double up as a contour, I have never tried it though as I prefer bronzers over contour. The packaging is small compact and lightweight, made out of cardboard- signature of theBalm products. I really like this bronzer and would strongly recommend it if you prefer a clean matte appearance. Love the Balm for the their quality and colour payoff!

on 8/8/2017 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

While it gives the skin a beautiful tan, it does not give off a glow as it is very matte so I have been using it as a contour shade instead and I've been really enjoying it as it blends very well and is very pigmented.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like this at all, it makes me look really grey...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite bronzer. I use it every day and can even contour with this shade. It gives such a nice sun kissed look to the face. I am fair and have to use a light hand because it is really pigmented. It has lasted me a long time and will definitely repurchase it. I also think their packaging is fun and practical. It fits well in my make up drawer and can take with me when I travel.

on 5/3/2017 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok product for contouring, this is not a bronzer though, more of a contour powder on my medium/olive skin tone, makes my complexion look muddy of I use as a bronzer :(

It's not bad. I like the colour. I love the fact that I can contour, bronze, use it as an eyeshadow and even for my brows... The packaging is small, which is good for travelling, but it can get dirty very easily.
What I noticed is that it doesnt last on me. Disappointing cause I really liked it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is too grey for my NC40 skin. I could see it being a great contour, but I prefer an all-over bronze, and this just doesn't work for that. It ends up looking muddy.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's the best bronzer I have used ever. I use it as blush , bronzer, and for contouring. It's a big deal if you have it due it's a multi-purpose. Its color a real tan like a sun kisses. definitely I recommend it and I will repurchase it again.