TheBalm Bahama Mama

TheBalm Bahama Mama
Bahama MamaBahama MamaBahama MamaBahama Mama

4.2

Mica Ci 77019, Isoeicosane, Silica, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Bismuth Oxychloride Ci 77163.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite bronzer. I use it every day and can even contour with this shade. It gives such a nice sun kissed look to the face. I am fair and have to use a light hand because it is really pigmented. It has lasted me a long time and will definitely repurchase it. I also think their packaging is fun and practical. It fits well in my make up drawer and can take with me when I travel.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like this at all, it makes me look really grey...

It's not bad. I like the colour. I love the fact that I can contour, bronze, use it as an eyeshadow and even for my brows... The packaging is small, which is good for travelling, but it can get dirty very easily.
What I noticed is that it doesnt last on me. Disappointing cause I really liked it.

on 5/3/2017 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok product for contouring, this is not a bronzer though, more of a contour powder on my medium/olive skin tone, makes my complexion look muddy of I use as a bronzer :(

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's the best bronzer I have used ever. I use it as blush , bronzer, and for contouring. It's a big deal if you have it due it's a multi-purpose. Its color a real tan like a sun kisses. definitely I recommend it and I will repurchase it again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is too grey for my NC40 skin. I could see it being a great contour, but I prefer an all-over bronze, and this just doesn't work for that. It ends up looking muddy.

Pigmented, lasts all day and has a great color. Perect as a transition eyeshadow shade, too.

on 3/22/2017 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

i like the tone of bahama mama... it is a pinkish brown on me. not orangey!
it seems to have a slight sheen to it but no shimmer at all.

the problem is that it is very subtle on me, i can barely see it.
i also tried it as a transition eye shadow and it is lovely yet still quite subtle.

i am nw20-25 in mac terms : light-medium on the cool side (pinkish)

if you like a bronzer shade like this and are lighter in shade than I am, then you might like this one.
it will be good for me to use on no-makeup-makeup days

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Extremely orange-y looking, especially after oxidizing on the skin after a long day, literally looks like my face has been dunked in Cheetos. Also really patchy, especially on drier spots where it barely clings on to the skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the type of bronzer that I can contour/bronze at the same time. I just lightly touch the pan with my tarte swirl brush and dust it under my cheekbones. I don't even swirl my brush on this because it's really pigmented and it can get quite muddy if you put too much so be mindful of that (I basically use this just for bronzing because I don't really like strong contour looks on me, I feel like it makes me look old). Small amount of this gives me enough shadows and dimensions to my round face and I really like the color as well, not too gray and not too orange. I also contour my nose with this one and it looks really nice and natural! This also lasts me all day considering that I have a very oily skin. This is my first highend product so it's kind of pricey for me but if you're going to compare it to other highend bronzers this is definitely cheap and worth it! One thing I don't like is the packaging, don't get me wrong I love the design and I love how sleek and how travel friendly it is but I kind of wish the mirror is a little bigger! I like seeing my entire face when I'm wearing makeup but I guess it's unnecessary because I have a separate mirror anyway, so I guess I'll give this five lippies because I really do enjoy this product. Even if I have tons of drugstore bronzers and would like to try out other highend bronzers like the toofaced and the hoola one, I'd still definitely buy Bahama Mama once I ran out and will never leave my makeup stash. I'm such a sucker for bronzers! Other people maybe obsessed with blinding highlighters but mine are bronzers! Love the difference it makes on my round face.