Badger Baby Oil

Badger Baby Oil

Not tested on animals

*◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) and *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil.*=Certified Organic ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil

on 6/21/2014 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

One of my favorite brands. Such clean simple ingredients that work wonders! I am no baby but I use this on my face every day while in the shower. I let it sink in whilst washing myself then I follow up with Acure stimulating facial scrub with seaweed or simply extra hot water and a silk washcloth. Leaves skin moisturized and glowing!

on 10/2/2008 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for my son, we've been using Weleda's Calendula Oil... since he was born (he's gonna be YEAR old in a month...i can't even believe it) but now that he's become this crazed wiggly man on the changing table... I can't use the Weleda because of the container, it's a flip top bottle & you need two hands that I can't spare.. I wanted something Organic (that's all we use on him, actually that's also pretty much all we feed him as well) and something that contained Calendula (and the other ingredients in weleda) because I'm convinced that's why we've never had a diaper rash (knocking wood i havent jinxed us w/that).

This oil contains all of the ingredients that weleda does, and the bonus here is that it comes in a container w/a pump dispenser, I can use this while i've got one hand trying to hold down the changing table contortionist w/my other hand. The oil sinks right into the skin, whether it's dry or damp, it's not oily (even tho it's all oils, i know that makes no sense but it's true) and it smells exactly like chammomile tea, not a strong scent, just enough that you know it's chammomile. It's about $1 more than the weleda, but for the dispenser alone, I would have paid WAY more! Very pleased w/this product and would definitely recommend it.

And for the record, I think every mom should have a(n organic) calendula oil product on their babies changing table, I'm absolutely convinced that this has prevented diaper rashes... we slather him up after every bath & whenever he's had a particulary wet or dirty diaper (and i'm doing the changing). I seriously can't praise it any higher!

on 4/21/2008 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

What a wonderful natural organic product! This could be listed under facial skincare as well. Badger Baby Oil is a wonderful all around skin conditioner, treatment and moisturizer. It contains only organic olive oil, jojoba oil, chamomile and calendula essential oils. These are excellent effective ingedients for almost any skin type. It is a wonderful mositurizer and treatment for irritated skin. I use it every time I wash my face. I pat it around my eyes and all over my face then apply a treatment like differin over it. I use it on my daughter's rashes and for my body as well after showering. It comes in a 4 oz glass pump bottle and I got it for about 11 dollars from drugstore.com. This amount of oil will last forever! It has a lovely natural herbal smell from the essential oils. Awesome! My dh uses this all over his face too and he has rosacea. More people would discover this if it was not just marketed as a baby oil.

Popular Body Skincare Products