Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

3.3

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i always wanted to try tinted moisturizers because i dont
like to put on a lot of makeup when i go to school. this gives me a nice glow and look really nice paired with my mineral powder. i love it and will continue to buy more.

on 2/16/2011 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this for everyday since I don't like the look and feel of a heavy foundation.
I'm a nc42-43 and this worked well, blended easily. I agree with one reviewer it's a tad bit light but I apply my powder over it and it seems to somehow "adjust". It has a medicinal smell to it yes, but that doesn't bother me because it is free of harsh chemicals. Another note, I like the fact there is no spf in it. I can wear a stronger one on top in the summer days. Hope that helps!

on 8/15/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm pretty neutral about this product.

The tint didn't seem to go with the undertones in my skin at all. I have very golden undertones and it gave me a very washed out appearance (almost ashy). Also, the formula is strange. I have dry skin and when I put it on I felt like it was drying my skin out a bit, except it left it with a dewy finish. This is a very strange combination.

Pros:
-will not irritate skin
-organic
-cruelty-free

cons:
-small variety of colors
-odd formula (would suit normal/combination skin best)

on 12/1/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I did not like this product at all. It dried out my skin and was a bit too light for my tan skin. It was kind of thick and hard to apply with fingers so I used a sponge instead but that didn't help much either. An excellent drug store alternative, Cover Girl tinted moisturizer.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at Rite Aid.
I got a Free Organic Wear Mascara with it!!

Unlike other people I find the coverage to be good.
I have an olive skin tone.
So when I use this with the Organic Wear Bronzer over top it works well.

I don't have a problem with the consitancy.
I also use the Organic Wear Concealer stick.
Which covers and birghtens the skin RIGHT UP!!

Overall this is my go to Tinted Mosturizer for the Summer.

Peace Love && Lipstick.
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

on 7/5/2008 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So I was looking to make myself cost less when I purchased this.

Not that cheap......and not impressive.

Made me oil-slicky right away (I am oily but with most moisturizers upon application I look velvety, then within hours shiny).
And wore off after about 3 hours even after splashings of powder.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer