Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

4.3

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

I actually really like this product. I've read other reviewers complain that it doesn't provide heavy coverage... but it's not a foundation, it's a moisturizer. It's not supposed to provide anything more than a light tint and a touch of moisture.
Also, some people have commented on the scent. It's fragrance-free, which is something I appreciate since I have sensitive skin. It has a bit of an earthy smell to it, but that quickly fades.

I wrote about this product and other natural moisturizers on my blog...

www.girlygreen.net

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ohmygod. This is love <333
This stuff may not have the best coverage, but my skin is dewy and perfect with it. I use a finishing powder over it sometimes, and either way, it's phenomenal. It is very liquidy, but still easy to handle. This is my HG TM. Plus, its organic and cruelty free!

I don't dig that I'm a Light-Medium in most foundation/TM and in this I'm the darkest color available...but w/e. It's still amazing!

on 5/13/2008 11:00:00 PM

Well I got this for free and figured Id try it. Im fair and thought this would have to wait til summer but I tried it anyway. The color is SO sheer so it actually seemed to work out. It is really sheer however does even out my skin nicely. I still dont like how this line of products smell but this is faint and is isnt noticeable after application. My skin looks healthy and with a little concealer seems decent for a D/S tinted moisturizer.