Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

3.3

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i always wanted to try tinted moisturizers because i dont
like to put on a lot of makeup when i go to school. this gives me a nice glow and look really nice paired with my mineral powder. i love it and will continue to buy more.

on 8/15/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm pretty neutral about this product.

The tint didn't seem to go with the undertones in my skin at all. I have very golden undertones and it gave me a very washed out appearance (almost ashy). Also, the formula is strange. I have dry skin and when I put it on I felt like it was drying my skin out a bit, except it left it with a dewy finish. This is a very strange combination.

Pros:
-will not irritate skin
-organic
-cruelty-free

cons:
-small variety of colors
-odd formula (would suit normal/combination skin best)

on 12/1/2009 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I did not like this product at all. It dried out my skin and was a bit too light for my tan skin. It was kind of thick and hard to apply with fingers so I used a sponge instead but that didn't help much either. An excellent drug store alternative, Cover Girl tinted moisturizer.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer