Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

2.7

on 8/25/2011 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

i really, really loved the consistency of this product and the way it made my skin looked...i really wish i could use it, but i just can't get past the smell!

on 2/15/2011 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've been scared to use foundation since I don't want to worsen the acne I currently have. Here is my current routine: Cleanse my face twice. Apply the benzoyl-entrhomycin gel which was prescribed to me by the dermatologist. After that, I apply this tinted moisturizer. It doesn't make my acne worse; perhaps it's because of the medicated gel I put on. But still, I'm just glad I found a tinted moisturizer that doesn't have silicone as one of the top ingredients in it, as I have a hunch it's what breaks me out. I like the scent. If you're not into lavender then this is not for you. Color-wise, it's not the perfect match but this is the closest they have for my skin color.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM. *PRODUCED FROM ORGANIC FARMING

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this a long time ago and i wasn't too impressed. it is an ok product, i am in love with their liquid foundation from the same cosmetic line, but not so much with the tinted moisturizer. the coverage is super sheer so perfect for the natural girl. i think the product is ok for those people that want the slightest coverage and a glow to the face. the tinted moisturizer gave me a glow, but maybe im just not too impressed because i love their foundation so much. i won't buy this again, ill stick to their fabolous liquid foundation.

on 12/25/2008 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift a few weeks ago. I didn't use it right away since I am picky about moisturizers, but once I started using it, I loved it! It's has a light creamy texture, which is perfect for putting on right out of the shower. It does not make me break out. In fact, my skin's been looking healthier since I've been using this. It give me the right amount of tint, so I don't have to use foundation during the day. The smell doesn't bother me, and it fades very quickly, just about as long as it takes to dry. My skin glows because of this! Plus, I like the fact that it has sun protection in it, SPF 15. This is better than CeraVe (if CeraVe was tinted).

EDIT: Holy crap. I don't know if this is because it was the bottom of the tube or because the season changed, BUT... I have been breaking out soooo bad because of this! And you can see every single pore on my face. I used to LOVE this product, now I won't even think about putting it on my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Actually this stuff is nice enough. Some friend in a beauty forum wrote a good review about this, so i gave this a try. The texture is too watery for my liking, so-so coverage, the shade doesn't match my undertone.
I have asian olive-yellow undertone and i use Natural to Tan, (i thought it has olive/yellow tone) then I found it has more beige in it. I just buff a bit of powder that match my tone and it's still ok for non-make up day with family or lazy sundays. and yes, it made my skin more oily *sigh*.. the strong Lavender smell? hmm finally, it does bother me.
(about the so-so coverage, i might be love this even more when my acne scars all gone, but the question is: WHEN?)
well, 3.5lippies overall

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This actually is not that bad. The coverage is actually pretty decent. It does even out my skin tone and helps reduce my redness so I like it. The smell doesn't bother me much. I finish this off with their talc-free mineral face powder and it pairs up well.

on 7/5/2008 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So I was looking to make myself cost less when I purchased this.

Not that cheap......and not impressive.

Made me oil-slicky right away (I am oily but with most moisturizers upon application I look velvety, then within hours shiny).
And wore off after about 3 hours even after splashings of powder.