Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

2.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

on 8/13/2013 7:56:00 PM

I had to return this. Even for a TM, the coverage was not adequate. It lasted only half the workday on me, and this shade, the darkest in the line, was too light. I didn't mind the smell or the fact that it had a thin consistency, but it did not blend easily into my skin. Because of its poor blendability, you can't layer it for increased coverage.

on 2/16/2011 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this for everyday since I don't like the look and feel of a heavy foundation.
I'm a nc42-43 and this worked well, blended easily. I agree with one reviewer it's a tad bit light but I apply my powder over it and it seems to somehow "adjust". It has a medicinal smell to it yes, but that doesn't bother me because it is free of harsh chemicals. Another note, I like the fact there is no spf in it. I can wear a stronger one on top in the summer days. Hope that helps!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at Rite Aid.
I got a Free Organic Wear Mascara with it!!

Unlike other people I find the coverage to be good.
I have an olive skin tone.
So when I use this with the Organic Wear Bronzer over top it works well.

I don't have a problem with the consitancy.
I also use the Organic Wear Concealer stick.
Which covers and birghtens the skin RIGHT UP!!

Overall this is my go to Tinted Mosturizer for the Summer.

Peace Love && Lipstick.
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Just to warn you guys, even the "natural to tan", which is like the darkest one they have, is pretty light. At least, it was for me. I'm not super tan either, and I have asian colored skin. It's probably because I tanned before I used it, but I still would call it more of a medium than tan. There are things I like about this, and things that keep me from purchasing again. The things I like are ...
It has a runny consistency. I LOVE moisturizers that are runny because they are easy to spread and they're just really awesome =) I also like the concept of "natural" ingredients although I don't believe that ALL of this stuff is natural, maybe some. Hey, it's better than some other products out there! I also like how it kinda evens my skin tone out without being too heavy. I'm not a fan of face make up at all, I think naked skin is beautiful haha. But I do have some red spots, and even if I don't care much about them, this just adds a LITTLE light bit of evenness to my skin. Light stuff. Doesn't COVER anything. (which is good for me).

However, there are a few things I should note, or maybe even warn, you guys about...
When people said that this was oily, they weren't lying! I don't know how this would work on people with dry skin, but i don't have oily skin (I have normal skin), and this even made my face oily. Another thing I don't like about this is how dull the color is.. I don't know if anybody has mentioned or noticed this before, but the color seems pretty dull to me rather than a radiant color. It might be because the color doesn't match the undertones of my skin, but on me sometimes I feel it's too dull. It's a good thing I only use a little bit though

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This has got to be the WORST TM I have ever tried. I got this mainly because I had never tried "organic" makeup, I needed a TM and Wal-Mart was where I happened to be, and it sounded appealing on the package. What a mistake! It was so sticky I couldn't even spread it on my face! Once I did manage to spread it, it dried to a tacky finish. The coverage was sheer, just what I would expect from a tinted moisturizer, but I just couldn't get past the stickiness! Up for swap it goes!

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer