Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love this product, it's seriously so close to being a holy grail tinted moisturizer theres just a few things that don't make it so..

Pros:
-Very moisturizing and gives a beautiful natural dewy look.
-It gives great coverage and it's buildable for more full coverage.
-it's a minty/tea tree/eucalyptus type scent that I actually love.
-It's organic and all natural and I had no negative effects on my skin
-Makes my skin look clear and bright

Cons:
-too liquidy, wish it was thicker consistency
-not long wearing, about 5 hours or so, but I've never tried it with a setting powder.
-not dark enough for my skin =(

Overall I do really love this product, its moisturizing it smells nice, its makes my skin look wonderful, clear and dewy. I just wish there was a darker shade available with more yellow undertones and I would give it 5-lippies. I got it in natural to tan and it's not dark enough. I could use just a shade darker and it would be perfect. Also, from the looks of it, it has pink undertones and I need yellow. I can really only use this in the winter and even then I had to come to terms that it's too light for me, I'd really love to be able to use this as my go-to everyday holy grail tinted moisturizer!! I've actually stopped using it because it's not a good color match. But if I want to brighten my skin, a bit of this would do the trick.

I actually really like this product. I've read other reviewers complain that it doesn't provide heavy coverage... but it's not a foundation, it's a moisturizer. It's not supposed to provide anything more than a light tint and a touch of moisture.
Also, some people have commented on the scent. It's fragrance-free, which is something I appreciate since I have sensitive skin. It has a bit of an earthy smell to it, but that quickly fades.

I wrote about this product and other natural moisturizers on my blog...

www.girlygreen.net