Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Filtered by age: 44-55
Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

1 review

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this product. I am new to tinted moisturizers. I typically use foundation in the winter and nothing in the summer. I don't like to wear heavy makeup but I have some ruddiness I like to even out, along with the occasional pimple. My skin is combination and gets quite oily on the forehead and nose. I usually have to blot with tissues throughout the day.
This product provided very nice, light coverage. Covered the redness and evened out my skin tone overall, yet looked very natural, like I wasn't wearing anything. It does go on thin but still covers nicely.
I didn't have to blot my face all day, but the coverage was not too matte looking and it didn't wear off or fade at all. I even had a nice dewy glow without looking greasy.
It's also nice to know I am protected with SPF. I don't think I'll ever go back to full foundation, not even in the winter. And this is light enough for me to wear during the summer too.
I will definitely be purchasing again.

**edited**
Forgot to add: make sure you shake the bottle well before using it, and go with a darker color than you normally would as the sunscreen lightens it up.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer