Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Filtered by age: 36-43
Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

3.5

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

on 8/13/2013 7:56:00 PM

I had to return this. Even for a TM, the coverage was not adequate. It lasted only half the workday on me, and this shade, the darkest in the line, was too light. I didn't mind the smell or the fact that it had a thin consistency, but it did not blend easily into my skin. Because of its poor blendability, you can't layer it for increased coverage.

on 2/16/2011 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this for everyday since I don't like the look and feel of a heavy foundation.
I'm a nc42-43 and this worked well, blended easily. I agree with one reviewer it's a tad bit light but I apply my powder over it and it seems to somehow "adjust". It has a medicinal smell to it yes, but that doesn't bother me because it is free of harsh chemicals. Another note, I like the fact there is no spf in it. I can wear a stronger one on top in the summer days. Hope that helps!

on 5/31/2009 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love WetnWild TM but I have heard good reviews about this. Although reviews here are not that great, I personally think this is a great product considering quality and ingredients. I am super oily and unlike other people, I did not feel that this made me oilier. It has a pleasant smell and it feels great on my skin. I feel that my skin is well moisturized but not greasy at all. I put some light blush on this and it stays on. It definitely gives a glow. The only complaint is the color. Natural to Tan is medium. It is not remotely close to tan at all. I recommend this to every one-

on 4/21/2008 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Marketed as Organic, and certainly smells organic (fairly strong herbal scent that fades fast) but I'm sure that most of the ingredients aren't really organic. But, I don't care. I have tried what seems to be a zillion Tinted Moisturizers and so far this is my favorite. Feels light and moisturizing when I put it on, doesn't leave a filmy feel of foundation. Blends wonderfully and covers very well. Doesn't make me look overly shiny or show dry flakes. It looks a bit shiny at first, but sinks into my skin in a few minutes to look natural.

Just right, Goldilocks!

Good price, not a whole lot of shade options, but seems to be fairly forgiving. I'm a medium neutral (MAC NC40ish)- this shade could be just a touch more yellow for my skin, but it's almost perfect. Will repurchase.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer