Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Filtered by age: 19-24
Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

2.9

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

on 5/25/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Not a fan of this product at all, I had good experiences with their mineral loose powder and decided to try this as the price wasn't too high & it seemed good to me. The smell...ugh I don't even know whether to describe it as medicine or what but it was terrible and it wouldn't go away. Once you applied this product you would constantly smell this & it's yucky plus strong, I definitely think even my class mates could smell it & kinda steer away from me because of it. The coverage was expectant because it's only a tinted moisturizer but felt it was streaky and gave me a chalky appearance even though it was a tiny bit darker than my skin color. I never bought this again & it did break me out, not PF's best product

on 8/25/2011 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

i really, really loved the consistency of this product and the way it made my skin looked...i really wish i could use it, but i just can't get past the smell!

I am a huge fan of tinted moisturizer, and I like this product enough to have gone through two tubes already. On most days, I apply this and a light dusting of my Coastal Scents Tinted Mineral Veil and I'm good to go. It gives just enough coverage to even out my skintone, while helping me maintain a healthy, natural "glow." For $11-$13 a tube, I don't think that you get very much product (1 ounce), but I don't need much to achieve the coverage I want. So one tube lasts me a long time. It does have a noticeable scent, but it smells nice and clean and I actually like it.

on 8/25/2010 8:42:00 AM

I really really really wanted to like this product. I've been trying to find alternatives to my smashbox HD foundation for now since I'm moving to a tropical island and it's incredibly humid and around 35 degrees C on most days. But this broke me out really badly. I usually have really clears skin with the occasional zit that goes away in a few days. But this one gave me cystic acne that hurt and there were 2! they were so big I felt so embarassed about them. Everytime I talked to someone I felt like all they could see was my giant zit! It's too bad cause I liked the idea of using organic products but my skin doesn't seem to like them very much. It's also really expensive for a drugstore brand. It was more expensive than Revlon's photoready foundation!

on 8/15/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I'm pretty neutral about this product.

The tint didn't seem to go with the undertones in my skin at all. I have very golden undertones and it gave me a very washed out appearance (almost ashy). Also, the formula is strange. I have dry skin and when I put it on I felt like it was drying my skin out a bit, except it left it with a dewy finish. This is a very strange combination.

Pros:
-will not irritate skin
-organic
-cruelty-free

cons:
-small variety of colors
-odd formula (would suit normal/combination skin best)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is great to apply on days where you don't want to put on heavy makeup! It evens out your skintone, and absorbs quickly! I love it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at Rite Aid.
I got a Free Organic Wear Mascara with it!!

Unlike other people I find the coverage to be good.
I have an olive skin tone.
So when I use this with the Organic Wear Bronzer over top it works well.

I don't have a problem with the consitancy.
I also use the Organic Wear Concealer stick.
Which covers and birghtens the skin RIGHT UP!!

Overall this is my go to Tinted Mosturizer for the Summer.

Peace Love && Lipstick.
XOXOXOXO
JordanMayTwigs.

on 12/25/2008 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got this as a gift a few weeks ago. I didn't use it right away since I am picky about moisturizers, but once I started using it, I loved it! It's has a light creamy texture, which is perfect for putting on right out of the shower. It does not make me break out. In fact, my skin's been looking healthier since I've been using this. It give me the right amount of tint, so I don't have to use foundation during the day. The smell doesn't bother me, and it fades very quickly, just about as long as it takes to dry. My skin glows because of this! Plus, I like the fact that it has sun protection in it, SPF 15. This is better than CeraVe (if CeraVe was tinted).

EDIT: Holy crap. I don't know if this is because it was the bottom of the tube or because the season changed, BUT... I have been breaking out soooo bad because of this! And you can see every single pore on my face. I used to LOVE this product, now I won't even think about putting it on my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Actually this stuff is nice enough. Some friend in a beauty forum wrote a good review about this, so i gave this a try. The texture is too watery for my liking, so-so coverage, the shade doesn't match my undertone.
I have asian olive-yellow undertone and i use Natural to Tan, (i thought it has olive/yellow tone) then I found it has more beige in it. I just buff a bit of powder that match my tone and it's still ok for non-make up day with family or lazy sundays. and yes, it made my skin more oily *sigh*.. the strong Lavender smell? hmm finally, it does bother me.
(about the so-so coverage, i might be love this even more when my acne scars all gone, but the question is: WHEN?)
well, 3.5lippies overall

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This actually is not that bad. The coverage is actually pretty decent. It does even out my skin tone and helps reduce my redness so I like it. The smell doesn't bother me much. I finish this off with their talc-free mineral face powder and it pairs up well.