Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Natural to Tan

3.0

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT WATER*, ALCOHOL SD (DENATURED WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL)*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, LECITHIN (SOYBEAN)*, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL*, TALC, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER)*, OLEA EURPOAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT UNSAPONIFIABLES, GARCINIA INDICA SEED BUTTER, ALGINIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL WHEAT BRAN GLUCOSIDES, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, HYDRATED SILICA, IRON OXIDE, XANTHAN GUM.

on 1/19/2013 5:54:00 PM

In truth, I was expecting a lot more out of this product but it was overall pretty good :) The coverage wasn't major or anything but it was just enough to cover up redness, not scars though. I actually like the natural, organic, earthy scent. It was nice. The natural to tan was a TAD light for my skin tone though. But, I was able to get away with it once it settled in. It gave me a nice, slightly dewy, finish so my face looked like it glowed! I would definitely recommend it but for now, I want to try something else since this is a little pricey and also because I want a little more coverage. Great organic product, though!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is very light coverage, of course, and it doesnt really stay very long. Also the cap of mine completely broke off so that made me kind of unhappy. Anyways its ok, but I prefer other tinted moisturizers so I wont repurchase it and I wont recommend it really. Its also very oily so not good with oily skin.

on 3/15/2011 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i bought this TM thinking it would be a good, i read alot of the reviews and asked ppl who use it to but over all i don't like it for a number of reasons!
1. the colour is way to light. I am Indian and have very light brown Carmel skin tone, i thought this colour would match me but it was to light even when i set it with a power foundation!
2. it was so runny, the aveeno one i have is more of a cream consistence n so much smoother
3. the scent, it smells like pine trees!!!! who wants to smell like that.
over all this products didn't work for me

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ohmygod. This is love <333
This stuff may not have the best coverage, but my skin is dewy and perfect with it. I use a finishing powder over it sometimes, and either way, it's phenomenal. It is very liquidy, but still easy to handle. This is my HG TM. Plus, its organic and cruelty free!

I don't dig that I'm a Light-Medium in most foundation/TM and in this I'm the darkest color available...but w/e. It's still amazing!

I like the idea that it's organic and stuff but the coverage is not that good. If you prefer a REALLY and i mean REALLY natural coverage and dewy look on your skin, you should get this. but I didnt really like the scent that much and the product itself is too watery. It literally pours out when you open it! BUT, it's a moisterizer afterall so its pretty healthy for ur skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Just to warn you guys, even the "natural to tan", which is like the darkest one they have, is pretty light. At least, it was for me. I'm not super tan either, and I have asian colored skin. It's probably because I tanned before I used it, but I still would call it more of a medium than tan. There are things I like about this, and things that keep me from purchasing again. The things I like are ...
It has a runny consistency. I LOVE moisturizers that are runny because they are easy to spread and they're just really awesome =) I also like the concept of "natural" ingredients although I don't believe that ALL of this stuff is natural, maybe some. Hey, it's better than some other products out there! I also like how it kinda evens my skin tone out without being too heavy. I'm not a fan of face make up at all, I think naked skin is beautiful haha. But I do have some red spots, and even if I don't care much about them, this just adds a LITTLE light bit of evenness to my skin. Light stuff. Doesn't COVER anything. (which is good for me).

However, there are a few things I should note, or maybe even warn, you guys about...
When people said that this was oily, they weren't lying! I don't know how this would work on people with dry skin, but i don't have oily skin (I have normal skin), and this even made my face oily. Another thing I don't like about this is how dull the color is.. I don't know if anybody has mentioned or noticed this before, but the color seems pretty dull to me rather than a radiant color. It might be because the color doesn't match the undertones of my skin, but on me sometimes I feel it's too dull. It's a good thing I only use a little bit though

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This has got to be the WORST TM I have ever tried. I got this mainly because I had never tried "organic" makeup, I needed a TM and Wal-Mart was where I happened to be, and it sounded appealing on the package. What a mistake! It was so sticky I couldn't even spread it on my face! Once I did manage to spread it, it dried to a tacky finish. The coverage was sheer, just what I would expect from a tinted moisturizer, but I just couldn't get past the stickiness! Up for swap it goes!