MAC Azalea

blush Azalea - MAC Problush Azalea - MAC Pro

4.7

on 11/26/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Azalea and Devil are two pro blush colors every deep dark chocolate beauty needs to have. I know they look intimidating in the pan, but OMG... They will give you such a beautiful glow. With a light hand and the right brush, you will not regret purchasing this. Try it!

on 5/20/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Great blue toned pink blush especially for fair skin. If you use Azalea with a super light hand, it will give you a natural flush without looking like a clown. The pan will last FOREVER because it is about the most pigmented product I've ever seen!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Azalea is a very bright, highly pigmented reddish/darkened pink shade that has to be applied on my NC 43-45 skin tone with a light hand.

on 10/12/2011 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

This blush is waaaaaaaaayyy to bright for me. I understand the "fun" aspect of it but seeing as i have one heck of a babyface, this one is a no-no for me. BTW, i'm a NC50/NW45. I've tried the whole less is more approach, still didn't work for me.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

While I *would* absolutely buy Azalea again, there is no way I will ever need to do so, unless I misplace it -- it's SO pigmented, even when using a duo fiber brush, that it's still almost too much for my very fair (NW5-10, NARS Siberia) complexion. Still, when used carefully, it's gorgeous -- it's a very, very bright, cool-toned fuchsia / magenta in the pan, but it can be wearable when applied correctly; it looks like a rosy pink flush.

Of note: While the individual blush in the compact has been discontinued, Azalea is still available in the palette pan from MAC Pro stores (which is where I bought my own).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is so versatile if your wearing plums, purples, mauve's. Its so pretty, and you get a great amount of product also. I love the way the color fades from a a light pink to a lilac.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

If this was the last blush on earth ...i'd be fine..lol. For me this is my most fave blush of all time because it just looks so great on the skin. The color is very unique and so flattering. I ran to the pro shop in downtown Toronto just to find this blush because i saw someone review it on Youtube. Very beautiful, looks extremely bright in the pan but goes on the skin and just makes the cheeks pop! Great buy

on 1/20/2011 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a NC42 and this blush compliments my skin so well. It gives me a nice healthy glow. This seems like color anyone can pull off, for fairest to the darkest of skintones. But you have to use with caution. This blush is SUPER PIGMENTED! I literally tap twice on the pan with my brush them tap off the excess then apply onto my cheeks. A little goes a long long loooong way. If I was to use this up, which is impossible, or I happen to loose it I will def buy another one. This is a color needs to be in everyones collection!!

on 8/2/2010 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my absolute favorite pink blush!!! It such a beautiful flush to the cheeks. You definately have to use a light hand or you will have clown cheeks for sure. But once you get the application right it is beautiful on the face. It will last forever because it is highly pigmented.

on 7/22/2010 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Well, I was very sad to hear from a MAC MA that this blush is being discontinued. She asked if I wanted to buy another in order to stock up, and I told her the truth: I didn't think I'd finish a pan any time soon. It really will last me a lifetime because it is so pigmented. I have to be careful, because my skin is not very dark and I can look clownish with this blush. But, with a light dusting of my fan brush, this blush can give me a beautiful bright glow.

Edit: So turns out you can still get the pan refill of this blush but I kept the story above because this fact still stands: one of these should last a lifetime!