La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15
LP Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15

3.5

Active: Octinoxate (7.5%) Other: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat.), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Nylon-12, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Ilomastat, Ursolic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Plankton Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carnosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Algin, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Pollen Extract, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Squalane, Dipropylene Glycol, Trihydroxystearin, Serine, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-8, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Sucrose, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides

on 11/11/2016 9:36:00 AM

Believe me when I tell you I do not scrimp when it comes to my face and I do my research on products. I wanted a foundation that would give me a flawless look and wouldn't settle into any little lines, and I didn't want to have to spend an hour putting it on to get it perfect. After a friend a work brought in samples of La Prarie caviar face cream (OMG but that's another review for another time), I thought, if this line makes a foundation I AM GETTING IT. It's like having luxury spread across your face. Yes, it's expensive, but you only need a tiny drop--seriously! Any more than that and you will be looking at your finger like, ok...what am I supposed to do with this? All I can say is try it. Don't be put off by the price, it will probably last a year if not more and people will think you stopped wearing make up and look amazingly flawless. Just tell them you woke up like this and thank me later.

on 11/10/2014 12:48:00 PM

I would like to begin this review by saying that I have tried most liquid foundation by La Prairie and purchased the following 3 over the years. Cellular Treatment Foundation Sation, Skin Caviar Foundation and the Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15. I have to say this foundation is by far one of the worst foundation I have ever tried. I cannot stand the smell, the texture, the feel and the look when I'm waering this foundation. It has a weird consistency. Once applied, it feeld like you have "mud" on your face. It does not give any radiance as the Cellular Treatment or the Skin Caviar foundations do. It just sits on your skin, making it apparent that you are waering foundation. It's also quite heavy as far as the coverage is concerned, which in not necessarily a good thing. Another point I would like to mention is that it contains way too many harsh ingredients, such as Alcohol Denat. (pretty high on the list). The formula is not skin-friendly at all. The discontinued Cellular Treatment Satin foundation was by far superior to this in so many ways. It contained very few but excellent ingredients and made your skin looking absolutely fresh and radiant. I am seriously exasperated that La Prairie keeps discontinuing their classic products, such as their De-Agers Serums, including the C-Energy Serum. I find that the newer products do not contain the same ingredients as in the past. The White Caviar line for instance is a waste of money. The Eye serums contains way to much alcohol, which dried out my delicate eye area. Also it contains glitter that imparts the illusion of good skin, which I hate so much. Glitter should not be a part of skin care but rather make-up. I am so disappointed that I will only use their classic formulas (like the blue caviar line). I'm really fed up that almost ALL of my favorite products have been replaced by formulations that are not skin-friendly nor potent as they used to be. Most of their newer products are outragiously overprived for what they are. And no, I'm not saying this because I'm poor. Actually, I used to love La Prairie and bought a lot of products from them because they worked but not anymore. It makes me so sad that La Prairie obviously changed their philosophy. I have the feeling that the newer formulations/products are manufactured specifically for newly-rich people, predominantly from Russia (no offence), who will buy anything that's super-expensive, believing that this makes it ultra-exclusive and good for your skin BUT a look at their ingredients list will tell you, they are not. As I said, I used to love their classic formulas but I will not buy anything from their "latest" technologies anymore because they are full of crap for the most part.

on 5/19/2014 10:19:00 AM

I absolutely love this foundation. It applies very smoothly, feels great on the skin all day and provides excellent coverage without being cakey. Yes, it is pricey, but I expect that it will last a very long time.

on 10/29/2012 5:56:00 PM

As I am a huge fan of La Prairie caviar cream foundation I decieded to try out this one as it was half of the price. Ok, maybe it is ok foundation but after LP cream one it is JUST OK foundation. What I hated the most, it is very hard to blend, and it is VERY, VERY CAKEY! and it has this dry feeling even I have an oily skin. And the smell is just so chemical. Actually nothing good to say about this foundation. I would NOT recommend it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this foundation for the last year and I love it. After trying many foundations on the market I am relieved to have found one that works. Previously, I used Estee Lauder Lucidity which was good however, it doesn't come close to La Prairie. This foundation is moisturizing and leaves the skin with a even hydrated finish (probably not he best product for really oily skin). One drop covers the whole face which is great since it is a little pricey ( 1 bottle lasts me about 8 months). The coverage is medium however, you can build this product up to offer more coverage for the days when you need it. I use a 300 in the winter months and usually just add a touch of liquid bronzer when I have a tan. It's pricey but it truly is a premium product, your skin improves just by using it.

on 3/4/2009 11:01:00 AM

I am not overly impressed, although it is not a bad foundation. It has a good medium coverage, it is semi-mat on the skin, texture is silky and very smooth, and looks at its best if applied light-handed. Just a tad too much can result in a cakey, mask-like, dull look.

I am not satisfied with the color range. All colors lean toward neutral, there are some more yellow-toned, but there's not much choice for us with cool-toned skin. There is not a real cool-toned, pink-based shade for us with cool-toned complexions, that would look fresh... so we have to take something neutral and the result is rather dull, of course.

I couldn't find the right color for me in Caviar Foundation range, and I can't find it here either. 3+