La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15
LP Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15

3.1

Active: Octinoxate (7.5%) Other: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat.), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Nylon-12, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Ilomastat, Ursolic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Plankton Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carnosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Algin, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Pollen Extract, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Squalane, Dipropylene Glycol, Trihydroxystearin, Serine, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-8, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Sucrose, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides

on 11/11/2016 9:36:00 AM

Believe me when I tell you I do not scrimp when it comes to my face and I do my research on products. I wanted a foundation that would give me a flawless look and wouldn't settle into any little lines, and I didn't want to have to spend an hour putting it on to get it perfect. After a friend a work brought in samples of La Prarie caviar face cream (OMG but that's another review for another time), I thought, if this line makes a foundation I AM GETTING IT. It's like having luxury spread across your face. Yes, it's expensive, but you only need a tiny drop--seriously! Any more than that and you will be looking at your finger like, ok...what am I supposed to do with this? All I can say is try it. Don't be put off by the price, it will probably last a year if not more and people will think you stopped wearing make up and look amazingly flawless. Just tell them you woke up like this and thank me later.

on 12/30/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hi there looking for some help on here,i have being using creme de lemer fluid tint which i loved now discontinued,thinking off buying moisture tint in La Prairie can anyone on here advise on this product thank you for your help .Maria

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite foundation has been La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation and Concealer in Beige. I love this foundation. The problem is that I don't love the concealer. It is thick and heavy. When I use it under my eyes, my mascara always leaves marks. I think because it stays so wet. In May when I was ready to replace that foundation, I had a hard time paying $180 when I didn't love that concealer. The foundation lasted for 8 or 9 months -- I still have a little left. I bought Inglot Young Skin Makeup in Las Vegas and promptly returned my unopened LP. I have been using YSM foundation for the last 6 months. It was $16 and definitely worth a try. I have to say that I don't love it for my skin. At first I did, but I think my skin is a little dry for that particular formula. And, it goes on a little too matte looking. It was fine at first, but as the hot season dies down, I am not liking the finish as much. Dewier looks better on me. So, I got a call from LP this last week asking me if I wanted to come in for a Trend Fashion show. I talked to the sales person and ended up going in to try this foundation. She was able to match me to Shade 500. She put 300, 400, and 500 on my skin, and this color seemed to disappear. The shade is a really good match for my face (but my neck is lighter and more yellow), and one squirt covers my whole face. I would say it is a medium to full coverage -- leaning toward full. It is much lighter in texture than my beloved caviar foundation, and so far, I like it. I also like that the foundations have treatments in them and seem to calm my skin. I have to say that I don't love the price of LP products though. If things change, I"ll update this review.
UPDATE: I returned all of the LP products I bought because I kept getting little pimples. When I talked to the SA, she said that I should keep them for a couple of weeks because her skin breaks out with new products. I started getting cystic acne around my chin areas, and back they products went.

on 5/24/2011 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product comes with nice packaging, but the color range is awful, not a good match for normal skin tones, either too pink or too yellowy. Also, steer well clear if your skin type is oily, as it has poor staying power, and your face will feel and appear shiny all day long, even after application of primers and powders. Overall, this product is not worth its high price tag.

on 10/1/2010 1:06:00 AM

I am sorry I had to delete my previous review for this as it was getting too messy. Too many updates.
After over a year of using this on and off I came to realize that it is the best foundation I have used over the years. Not a HG though!
This liquid foundation comes in a pump bottle. It gives me a satin finish but after a while I look a little shiny.
Coverage can be anywhere from sheer to medium.
I love this mixed with my moisturizer. It comes out as the best tinted moisturizer. I use shade #700 which is darker and more orange than my skin but my facialist adviced me to mix it with the #100 which is the lightest shade and I get the prefect colour!!
What I like about this foundation is that is looks natural on me and gives radiance.
I have combination acne prone skin. ( acne only on chin) This does not break me out and it does hide well.
I am a light olive with yellow undertones.
I wear By Terry light expert in Vanilla light
By Terry lumiere in Sunny beige
Estee Lauder maximum coverage in Med deep
GA LSF in 5.5
Laura Mercier silk creme in sand beige
GA face fabric in #3... I prefer it mixed with #4 for warmth.
LP cellular powder in Sunlit beige.
LP caviar in honey beige. The absolute best foundation but it breaks me me out!!

Only gripe about this brand is the colour selection.

on 6/2/2010 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is not such a good foundation. +: stays whole day long on the skin, good quality of pigments, convienent packeging,... That's about it. -: colors are wierd and not flattering, I would even pick out the word dull, not natural because of color and too extended coverage, makes me older, a bit sticky!
I went back to my beloved HR prodigy which I have ordered online. I've ordered immediately three bottles. I haved used it again since one week and realised again that HR can't be beaten. I've tested the new v-sculpor foundation and I also liked that. If you want natural beautiful skin which is radiant this LP is certainly not would you need!

on 1/6/2010 12:21:00 PM

I bought this on a whim just because I'm a foundation junkie and have MAJOR buyer's remorse. I have shade 200 which is not a good match for me but I take the blame for that. This stuff seems to separate and settle into my pores in addtion to turning my face into a greaseball. It also gives me a weird, muddy coverage. Nice. I really, really hate it. I have tried every method of application, Shu brush, beautyblender and hands and have the same results. In my opinion, save your bucks. You could probably do better with a drugstore brand.

on 5/6/2009 1:39:00 AM

It is just OK for the price. The color 200 it's a little light but blends in a good color match for me, it has light-medium coverage and it looks kind of dull. Nothing special.

on 11/7/2008 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this new foundation from La Prairie.The texture is rich and moisturizing and the finish natural and slightly dewy but still works great for my oily skin (have in mind that I hate the matte foundations with powdery finish)All the other foundations from La Prairie were terrible for me the liquids were too oily and the powder foundation too dry and powdery.But this one is great for me.Another thing that I like a lot about this new foundation is that has great coverage,which is very important for me,without feeling heavy or like mask on my face.The coverage is medium-full but still looks natural!Makes my skin look flawless and dewy and the most important for me doesn't set into lines and pores!!!!.The formula of this foundation is so rich and moisturizing that I can use it even on my eye area when I m in hurry and still doesn't set in lines !!!!During the cold winder my face isn't super oily,I can describe it more as combination and slightly oily,so for now this foundation works very good for me.I believe that when the hot summer days will come this foundation should be slightly oily for me.The staying power is very good,it's not water proof/resistant but still has great staying power.The promises that this foundation offers firmer,younger looking skin haven't been delivered at least on me.I took one lippie off because of the price.For me the price is very important because I use foundation daily and I think that It's "not good" to spend 90 euros every month just for a foundation. And also I don't like the shades very much (I m nc 25-30) and I found a good much(the shade 300 it's good for me but it's not the perfect much)