La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15
LP Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15

3.7

Active: Octinoxate (7.5%) Other: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat.), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Nylon-12, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Ilomastat, Ursolic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Plankton Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carnosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Algin, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Pollen Extract, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Squalane, Dipropylene Glycol, Trihydroxystearin, Serine, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-8, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Sucrose, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides

on 12/30/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hi there looking for some help on here,i have being using creme de lemer fluid tint which i loved now discontinued,thinking off buying moisture tint in La Prairie can anyone on here advise on this product thank you for your help .Maria

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite foundation has been La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation and Concealer in Beige. I love this foundation. The problem is that I don't love the concealer. It is thick and heavy. When I use it under my eyes, my mascara always leaves marks. I think because it stays so wet. In May when I was ready to replace that foundation, I had a hard time paying $180 when I didn't love that concealer. The foundation lasted for 8 or 9 months -- I still have a little left. I bought Inglot Young Skin Makeup in Las Vegas and promptly returned my unopened LP. I have been using YSM foundation for the last 6 months. It was $16 and definitely worth a try. I have to say that I don't love it for my skin. At first I did, but I think my skin is a little dry for that particular formula. And, it goes on a little too matte looking. It was fine at first, but as the hot season dies down, I am not liking the finish as much. Dewier looks better on me. So, I got a call from LP this last week asking me if I wanted to come in for a Trend Fashion show. I talked to the sales person and ended up going in to try this foundation. She was able to match me to Shade 500. She put 300, 400, and 500 on my skin, and this color seemed to disappear. The shade is a really good match for my face (but my neck is lighter and more yellow), and one squirt covers my whole face. I would say it is a medium to full coverage -- leaning toward full. It is much lighter in texture than my beloved caviar foundation, and so far, I like it. I also like that the foundations have treatments in them and seem to calm my skin. I have to say that I don't love the price of LP products though. If things change, I"ll update this review.
UPDATE: I returned all of the LP products I bought because I kept getting little pimples. When I talked to the SA, she said that I should keep them for a couple of weeks because her skin breaks out with new products. I started getting cystic acne around my chin areas, and back they products went.

on 4/14/2009 9:24:00 PM

I am using Shade 100 for this foundation and it is a perfect match to my skin. However, this foundation is not as moisturizing as La Mer's fluid foundation.