La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Combination
La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15
LP Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15

3.1

Active: Octinoxate (7.5%) Other: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat.), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Nylon-12, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Ilomastat, Ursolic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Plankton Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carnosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Algin, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Pollen Extract, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Squalane, Dipropylene Glycol, Trihydroxystearin, Serine, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-8, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Sucrose, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides

on 11/11/2016 9:36:00 AM

Believe me when I tell you I do not scrimp when it comes to my face and I do my research on products. I wanted a foundation that would give me a flawless look and wouldn't settle into any little lines, and I didn't want to have to spend an hour putting it on to get it perfect. After a friend a work brought in samples of La Prarie caviar face cream (OMG but that's another review for another time), I thought, if this line makes a foundation I AM GETTING IT. It's like having luxury spread across your face. Yes, it's expensive, but you only need a tiny drop--seriously! Any more than that and you will be looking at your finger like, ok...what am I supposed to do with this? All I can say is try it. Don't be put off by the price, it will probably last a year if not more and people will think you stopped wearing make up and look amazingly flawless. Just tell them you woke up like this and thank me later.

on 11/10/2014 12:48:00 PM

I would like to begin this review by saying that I have tried most liquid foundation by La Prairie and purchased the following 3 over the years. Cellular Treatment Foundation Sation, Skin Caviar Foundation and the Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15. I have to say this foundation is by far one of the worst foundation I have ever tried. I cannot stand the smell, the texture, the feel and the look when I'm waering this foundation. It has a weird consistency. Once applied, it feeld like you have "mud" on your face. It does not give any radiance as the Cellular Treatment or the Skin Caviar foundations do. It just sits on your skin, making it apparent that you are waering foundation. It's also quite heavy as far as the coverage is concerned, which in not necessarily a good thing. Another point I would like to mention is that it contains way too many harsh ingredients, such as Alcohol Denat. (pretty high on the list). The formula is not skin-friendly at all. The discontinued Cellular Treatment Satin foundation was by far superior to this in so many ways. It contained very few but excellent ingredients and made your skin looking absolutely fresh and radiant. I am seriously exasperated that La Prairie keeps discontinuing their classic products, such as their De-Agers Serums, including the C-Energy Serum. I find that the newer products do not contain the same ingredients as in the past. The White Caviar line for instance is a waste of money. The Eye serums contains way to much alcohol, which dried out my delicate eye area. Also it contains glitter that imparts the illusion of good skin, which I hate so much. Glitter should not be a part of skin care but rather make-up. I am so disappointed that I will only use their classic formulas (like the blue caviar line). I'm really fed up that almost ALL of my favorite products have been replaced by formulations that are not skin-friendly nor potent as they used to be. Most of their newer products are outragiously overprived for what they are. And no, I'm not saying this because I'm poor. Actually, I used to love La Prairie and bought a lot of products from them because they worked but not anymore. It makes me so sad that La Prairie obviously changed their philosophy. I have the feeling that the newer formulations/products are manufactured specifically for newly-rich people, predominantly from Russia (no offence), who will buy anything that's super-expensive, believing that this makes it ultra-exclusive and good for your skin BUT a look at their ingredients list will tell you, they are not. As I said, I used to love their classic formulas but I will not buy anything from their "latest" technologies anymore because they are full of crap for the most part.

Firstly let me emphasise that I tried really hard to like this product..but my experience with this foundation was not so satisfying. My skin type is dehydrated/sensitive/oily t zone.
The lady over the counter won me over with all the skin benefits of this foundation skin care fusion..plus it looked quite dewy on initial application at the counter on half my face :/

After purchasing it..I tested it for a month..everyday. £79 at department stores house of fraser/selfridges/John Lewis

Pros-
-Nice dispensing bottle.looks luxe if your into the gimmicks
-On application glides well..quite light and your face doesn't feel to heavy it's MATTE finish
-Ok shade selection.
-has not broken me out and suitable for sensitive skin

Cons-
-Price..a bit too far fetched..especially if you want great results
-As mentioned before matte finish...but boy does accentuate all the nooks and crannies..I don't have wrinkles or fine lines...but they somehow developed upon this application..not cool
-after it's matte finish wears off aprox 6hours you get a dewy look and a sticky feel
-I promise I have noticed no skin benefits/changes on my skin
-slides off after 6hours...so you would have to reapply after your mornings makeup if your going out in the evening

I'm one to spend a bob or two for the right product, but feel with this product given its price does no justice. In fact..the benefit wow oxygenating foundation £28 feels more luxe on the skin with the added dewyness later throughout the day. I'm not plugging benefit products nor am I their sales person I'm just a self confessed beauty junkie who has a medical background and a special interest in dermatology.
Hope this has been helpful

on 8/26/2013 11:14:00 PM

First let me say how wonderful this foundation makes me look when I first apply and set this with my Chanel Les Beiges. I am shade 100 and have a somewhat fair complexion. This creamy and lightweight cream glides over my face with the tinniest drop, which provides even and full courage, without eventuating dry patches and settling into fine lines. Best of all, this foundation gives me one of the dewiest and most radiant glows I have ever had! Pricy, I know, but this is La Prairie people and this product lives up to the great La Prairie name. I haven't used this product long enough to experience the "all mighty" anti-aging benefits, but thats a job for my serum. Honestly, I don't even need concealer for blemishes or redness and "dare to bare my skin" (well almost). After an hour, I do get oily in my t-zone, but I just blot and powder with a puff and Dior touch-up powder. I hate to say I want to buy it again because it is 2x the price of my former HG Dior AirFlash, but I will in an instant. Although this doesn't have the wear power of Perfection Lumière for example, but I do not mind touching up to maintain a healthy, natural, dewy, and glowing look.

on 10/29/2012 5:56:00 PM

As I am a huge fan of La Prairie caviar cream foundation I decieded to try out this one as it was half of the price. Ok, maybe it is ok foundation but after LP cream one it is JUST OK foundation. What I hated the most, it is very hard to blend, and it is VERY, VERY CAKEY! and it has this dry feeling even I have an oily skin. And the smell is just so chemical. Actually nothing good to say about this foundation. I would NOT recommend it!

Not a very good foundation. I think it sums it up pretty well. First, it doesn't blend into skin, it actually exaggerates pores, lines, dryness. Second, it turns oily after ~3-4 hours and then melts of completely. Skin is left a bit sticky after application too. Well, I wanted to love it, since #300 looked nice on me and it's La Prairie (sounds posh, but to be honest, mostly disappointing), but I can't stand the texture and formula of it and.

on 1/6/2010 12:21:00 PM

I bought this on a whim just because I'm a foundation junkie and have MAJOR buyer's remorse. I have shade 200 which is not a good match for me but I take the blame for that. This stuff seems to separate and settle into my pores in addtion to turning my face into a greaseball. It also gives me a weird, muddy coverage. Nice. I really, really hate it. I have tried every method of application, Shu brush, beautyblender and hands and have the same results. In my opinion, save your bucks. You could probably do better with a drugstore brand.

I have been using Chanel Mat Lumiere for the last two months and it has become HG. The other day I went to purchase La Prairie Powder Foundation (also a HG) and the SA gave me a sample of Anti-Aging Foundation, which I tried out today. When I applied it, I was "WOW! Even if I think I have found a HG, there is always something better out there!". I was really thrilled. First, shade 100 was a PERFECT match (I am NC15), although it seemed too pink. The foundation is the lightest I have ever used, having though maybe the best coverage I have ever seen! I used the smallest amount and my whole face was covered with a light radiant veil, which looked so natural, like I was not wearing anything, just my skin, but so even and luminous! The finish was something between matte and glowy. I was so surprised by the result (the foundation's consistency was really light, one would think that the coverage would be so, also, but on me the coverage is full), that I looked through a magnifying glass and I had the PERFECT skin. Then I applied a very light layer of La Prairie powder foundation (this is a matte one) and my skin was flawless like the Photoshop-ed foundation advertisements (no cakey effect at all). Unfortunately, within just 3 hours my face became very very oily and from then on I needed a touch-up almost every hour. So, it seems that my combination skin cannot tolerate this foundation, but I am almost certain that ladies with dry skin will love it. I gave it 3 lippies because for the price (it is about 80 euros / 30 ml here) I expect much more. If it was cheaper, I would say that it deserves 4 1/2 lippies. I will not buy it, but, to be honest, I wish I would! If your skin is dry and you don't mind the high price tag, ask for a sample.

on 5/6/2009 1:39:00 AM

It is just OK for the price. The color 200 it's a little light but blends in a good color match for me, it has light-medium coverage and it looks kind of dull. Nothing special.

on 11/3/2008 2:12:00 AM

I love this foundation. It looks flawless, natural, but has great coverage and looks slightly dewy but without real shine. I don't like anything that is too matte! I am really fair and finding foundation shades for me are really hard, but their 100 is surprisingly light in colour. Pity it's so expensive though.