La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15

Filtered by age: 19-24
La Prairie Anti Aging Foundation SPF 15
LP Anti-Aging Foundation SPF 15

Active: Octinoxate (7.5%) Other: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat.), Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Nylon-12, Glycoproteins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Unsaponifiables, Ilomastat, Ursolic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Plankton Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carnosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil Unsaponifiables, Algin, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Pollen Extract, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Squalane, Dipropylene Glycol, Trihydroxystearin, Serine, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-8, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Phosphate, Sucrose, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

- I am NC 20 and shade 200 matches my skin perfectly and this is the only reason I give to it 4 stars.
- The coverage is light to medium but is a buildable foundation.
- My skin is acne-prone so I prefer applying this only where I need some coverage and not all over my face. I can't describe this as a light-weight formula.
- It's supposed to be an antiaging foundation but for me it works as a regular foundation and I don't think that it has to offer any benefits to mature skin. At least I have young skin and I didn't notice any difference with my fine lines!
- If we consider this as antiaging foundation it doesn't worth its money and I think that is a pricey product.

I will repurchase this only if I don't find a foundation that matches my skin tone as well as this does.

Not a very good foundation. I think it sums it up pretty well. First, it doesn't blend into skin, it actually exaggerates pores, lines, dryness. Second, it turns oily after ~3-4 hours and then melts of completely. Skin is left a bit sticky after application too. Well, I wanted to love it, since #300 looked nice on me and it's La Prairie (sounds posh, but to be honest, mostly disappointing), but I can't stand the texture and formula of it and.

on 5/1/2009 11:18:00 PM

This is one expensive foundation but I actually was going to buy the cavier foundation but they sold out of my shade so I got this instead so this is cheaper. Anyways, so far I like it, it smooths out my skin, matches my skin tone exactly it did not change colors on me at all! The best part is it did not turn oily after 2 hrs. I got a sample of the cavier foundation too and I like this one much better.

Edit: wow the fragrance of this stuff is strong but it goes away.

on 4/14/2009 9:24:00 PM

I am using Shade 100 for this foundation and it is a perfect match to my skin. However, this foundation is not as moisturizing as La Mer's fluid foundation.