Coastal Scents Brushes

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

I've been using CS "BR-250" blending brush for some time now and I love it. It does EVERYTHING. I can do my whole eye make- up with this brush. It's really soft but stiff at the same time so it won't lose its' shape when you wash it. I totally recommend this!

I seriously ADORE CS brushes! I own a ton of them. Right now, my favorite is the Synthetic Crease Blender brush. It's so dense, and blends like a dream! It's not too big, which is perfect because I don't have very big eyes. :) I also love how the regular CS line is a black handle and silver funnel. I'm a simple color kind of woman! I've had a couple that I bought a year ago, and they haven't changed one bit. No dye from the brushes bleeding color while washing or anything, and they also keep their shape! I recommend buying CS brushes 100% to anyone!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought the pony hair flat top buffer/bronzer brush and i use it to apply my EM fdtn. i LOVE this brush! it is so so so soft, the bristles are very dense, the cut of the brush is almost perfectly even and very little shedding and i have not washed it yet. i will order a few more of their brushes because you honestly cannot beat the prices. perhaps when i make more money i can invest in all MAC brushes but these are perfect for the time being.

Popular Makeup Brushes