Coastal Scents Brushes

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.6

I've been using CS "BR-250" blending brush for some time now and I love it. It does EVERYTHING. I can do my whole eye make- up with this brush. It's really soft but stiff at the same time so it won't lose its' shape when you wash it. I totally recommend this!

I seriously ADORE CS brushes! I own a ton of them. Right now, my favorite is the Synthetic Crease Blender brush. It's so dense, and blends like a dream! It's not too big, which is perfect because I don't have very big eyes. :) I also love how the regular CS line is a black handle and silver funnel. I'm a simple color kind of woman! I've had a couple that I bought a year ago, and they haven't changed one bit. No dye from the brushes bleeding color while washing or anything, and they also keep their shape! I recommend buying CS brushes 100% to anyone!

Overall I ADORE Coastal Scents brushes. They are by far my favorite brushes for the price and quality. (I've tried some MAC, sigma, crown, ecotools, ELF, sonia kashuk brushes) My favorite are the Classic Blender Synthetic, Classic Shadow Small Synthetic (I use it as a lip brush) and Destiny Kabuki on a stick. (reminds me of that Comedian) (Jalapeno on a stick ROFL)

I love Coastal Scents.
I love their palettes, gel liners, lipglosses, but most of all their brushes.
They are SO high quality, and for the price, you can't beat it!

Yes, some brushes have issues with shedding. My duo fibre stippling brush I have from them does shed, but it's nothing major. Just a few hairs here and there. But even the High End brands have brushes that shed pretty badly. *cough* MAC 109 *cough*

Overall, I am extremely pleased with these brushes.
Unless you're a label whore, you do not need name brand brushes when you can get ones that are of the same quality, for so cheap!

Will continue to purchace, I have a feeling all my brushes I own will be from them! :)

I got the brush that was supposed to be a dupe for the MAC 226.

To be fair, it's very soft, and the shape is good. But, it started shedding before I even washed it. It sheds all over my eye, and all over the tissue that I wipe it on. Yuck.

This is for the IB103 Flat Bronzer. Use this to apply mineral makeup foundation and veil. I have two of them, so when i skip out on washing one, i grab the other. Very little shedding. The flat top can pick up alot of product at once and buffs wonderfully into my skin. Cuts the application time in half due to only having to dip it once!! :) This brush allows for heavy coverage faster that trying to build it using a dome kabuki. I'm going to buy more in case they get discontinued, i don't know what i would do without it. :) This is my absloute favorite brush, my friends use this too with their bare escentials stuff. :) :) :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love coastal scents brushes, they are cheap for a decent quality product, i was starting in makeup and these were really good for me, now i'm trying to expand but i still find myself reaching for my CS brushes, they are my fave low brand brushes worth re purchasing

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I can't count how many brushes I've purchased from Coastal Scents. I have some Italian Badgers, some synthetic fiber brushes and some of the regular hair brushes. Their pricing is excellent. With the exception of the duo fiber stippling brush (sheds like crazy) I haven't been disappointed yet.

I love these brushes, if u need brushes, don't invest in expensive brushes just order these brushes online. They are very good with all make up. They are so cheap, i got the 15 pc, synthetic brush set and it came in two weeks with the cheapest shipping and i live in Toronto. It only costed $25. I would buy more brushes from coastle scents.

Popular Makeup Brushes