Coastal Scents Brushes

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I have written numerous reviews on the Coastal Scent brushes, so I figured I might as well give an overview of all the CS brushes that I owned/purchased. First, please know that ALL the brushes available for sell by CS are made/marketed (and also sold, sometimes for a lesser price) by Crown Brush (www.crownbrush.biz) and the company has 10x more brushes available than what is sold by CS.

On to my collection of Crown Brushes that I purchased from CS.

1. Black Deluxe Shadow from Crown Brush - this is good all over color brush and I use it to apply a highlighter under my eyebrows.
2. Pink Round Crease Eye Brush from Crown Brush - this is an OK crease brush but not my favorite and I barely reach for it anymore.
3. Blending Brush from Crown Brush - this is an OK blending brush.
4. Italian Badger Deluxe Fan Brush from Crown Brush - this is a good brush, I use it to sweep away eyeshadow fallout; and to apply a light dusting of blush and/or powder to my face when I am in a rush.
5. Deluxe Buffer Brush from Crown Brush - this super soft brush that shed like a Pomeranian and is somewhere in city dump where it belongs.
6. Pink Flat Top Bronzer Buffer Brush from Crown Brush - this is a very good buffer brush.
7. Black on Black Sable Shadow Chisel Sable from Crown Brush this is OK (borderline on good) medium-size eyeshadow brush but I dont reach for it often.
8. Pro Eyelash Defining Comb from Crown Brush - this tool has revolutionized the application/wear of mascara for it gives my lashes separation & lift while de-clumping them. I use it everyday that I wear makeup and it has become a HG product for me.
9. Synthetic Concealer Shading Brush from Crown Brush - this is great concealer brush which can double as an eyeshadow brush in a pinch.
10. Pink Kolinsky Lip Brush from Crown Brush - this is good lip brush/spot concealer brush.
11. Oval Camouflage Brush from Crown Brush - this is a great conceal brush.
12. Synthetic Shadow Brush from Crown Brush - this is great brush which I bought to apply my pigments - its an excellent eyeshadow brush as well - and I reach for it often.

I hope this review helps someone who needs good inexpensive brushes and I would highly suggest you check out Crown Brushes' website for they have even more makeup brush options than what is sold by CS.