Bobbi Brown long-wear cream shadow in Sand Dollar

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

RIS and my very first thought was of how pretty of a shade it was. The application was amazingly smooth but unfortunately the color pretty much disappeared on my lids. So glad I swapped for it or else it would have been a waste of money.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great staying power, but to shimmery. Most of bobbi browns cream shadows have to much shimmer, would love this if it were more matte.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The description of this color on the Bobbi Brown site is pretty accurate--pale greyish taupe with silvery shimmer. However, the swatch on the BB site does not do it justice. It is pretty neutral, perhaps leaning just a tad bit more toward the cool side. The shimmer is very natural and not garish or glittery at all. It lasts a long time without creasing or fading. If you have oily lids I suspect it will still last for a very long time on you. It looks wonderful on its own for a very pretty, natural look but pairs very well with other shadows as well. It is great on its own for a quick and easy day look. I use the Sonia Kashuk concealer brush to apply as I worry about contaminating the container by using my fingers. If you are into natural looks, this cream shadow is a must. If not, then skip. The quality of BB's cream shadows can't be beat, though the price is atrocious. For reference, I am cool PPP with hazel eyes (green/brown) that really look brown for the most part.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really pretty light shimmery taupe. Looks wonderful with my love, Sand Castle. (Wear the Sand Dollar on inner lid and above crease, Sand Castle on outer lid to crease) I don't need my primer potion with these shadows! This combo is great for brown eyes especially if you are cooltoned.

The reason for the 4 instead of 5 lippies is that the Sand Dollar could be a tad more blendable and creamy.

Nice shimmering light grey. Makes my brown eyes look clear and shiny and its a nice color for an understatement look.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Nice cream shadow. Easy to work with and long lasting.
The color it shimmering taupe - quite sheer and the color is light. Great neutral shade for natural makeup looks.