4.2

price range

Reviews

from

6 years ago

I have this blush in "Poppy" and it gives a nice, natural glow on any skin color. It's not very pigmented and it has a slight shimmer so it looks very pretty for everyday use.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

I am really surprised by this blush but the names are quite deceptive! I had one in Plumberry which was actually a dark cool toned sparkly mocha, and the one I have kept and am in love with is called 'Orchid' but is actually a very warm neutral almost terracotta nude shade with a touch of apricot. Looks healthy and glowy and has excellent pigementation and velvety finish. No shimmer which I love. This is very similar to MAC blush in Buff in terms of shade and texture/pigmentation - actually it is the love child of Mac Buff and MAC cubic in my opinion.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I love this blush! Its was very cheap for such a good product would definitely buy again:)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I bought this blush in "Orchid" and have been using it for a couple of years now. This is impressive in and of itself as I usually get bored with blushes really quickly and either move on to another product in my collection or try something entirely new. It's an incredibly pigmented blush, and can be pretty easy to overdo, so it requires a little carefulness. I find that two or three taps with my brush, followed by tapping off any excess, is enough (as you can imagine, it's taken me a looooong time to hit pan!). The powder is nice and finely milled, and I don't have to worry about it fading throughout the day. I generally wear my blush further back on my cheekbones, and not on the apples of my cheeks, so I can't say if it emphasizes pores. As for the colour itself, Orchid is hard to describe - I can best describe it as a matte plummy-rosy-brick colour. I probably never would have bought this by myself, as I prefer brighter blushes and at first this looked boring to me, but I ended up getting it at the recommendation of someone else and I love it. It blends beautifully on my fair skin, and is an absolutely perfect Fall/Winter blush (I usually go for brighter pinks and corals in Spring/Summer). It fits my warm-toned skin very well, but I can see it working on cool-tones too. My only big issue with it is the packaging - while it actually looks very nice, within months of my using it the clear plastic "window" on the top fell out. It's currently being held in place with tape, but I'm always afraid of it falling in again and damaging the product. So it loses points for that. Otherwise it's a fantastic blush, I can't recommend it enough.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

got ethereal. Need to layer a bit but gives me a cute pink flush afterwards.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

9 years ago

I found this gem in "Poppy" on the clearance shelf at CVS. For $2, this was an absolute FIND. It looks great on my slightly tanned skin and with my mark Buff tinted moisturizer. It has just the right about of shimmer without making me look like I'm in high school. Gives me a youthful glow with just the right amount of healthy color. I am glad I checked the clearance shelf and that I even went in the store that I normally hate with a passion. I would buy these in other shades if I see them on sale in the future. This did not come with a brush but the brushes that normally come with DS blushes aren't worth a dang anyway. Applies nicely with my mark blush brush.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I got this in "Poppy". Though I haven't done a side-by-side comparison, the color reminds me of Benefit's Bella Bamba. I would describe it as pink and peach (but more pink than peach) with gold shimmer. The color is so pretty, but the powder feels dry and does not blend well.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

from

9 years ago

Its not high end packaging or anything but I like it anyways- but this stuff gives me a wonderful glow and natural sun kissed color. Super fine pigment- just love it and will buy more when I find it in the Dollarama lol.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I think this blush is wonderful! I bought Poppy and I agree with another reviewer that it is what I thought Orgasm would be, but wasn't. It is finely milled, well pigmented and beautiful on. I can't wait to try some others!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

9 years ago

This is for the powder blush in Poppy. This is what I wanted NARS Orgasm to be. Poppy is a beautiful peachy pink with slight golden shimmer--it just makes me look glowy and pretty, whereas Orgasm looked glittery and emphasized my pores. This is quite pigmented and finely milled so it blends easily. It lasts all day on me, no touchups needed. I suggest getting this, especially since mine was only $3 at the CVS clearance sale.

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm