Uploaded by BlueSkiesAbove

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/02/2014

This is a medium blue (on the teal side) creme polish. It was my 1st china glaze & it made me a loyal fan of CG! It's beautiful & easy to apply. Long lasting as you'd expect from CG polishes. I use 2 coats & it is the same shade as the bottle, very pigmented & smooth!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/19/2012

Formula is great; especially for China Glaze. Typically CG is too thick for me and is difficult to work with after a few manicures, but that problem does not occur with this.
<br>
I never rate based on how much I like the color, but I just want to warn girls with warm skintone like me that this shade is no good on it. If you typically look ghastly in greens, you might want to skip …

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromJexka

Jun/13/2012

Shower Together is a gorgeous deep blue teal cream nail polish. The color isn't too dark but it isn't obnoxiously bright either, so it's a great year-round polish for me. I've never had an issue with China Glaze's creams, and this was no exception. It wasn't thick and goopy or thin and watery so it applied very easily without streaks or bubbles. It was opaque in one …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (363 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

May/10/2012

Probably my favourite nail polish color ever. Awhile back, having been a lifelong nail biter and looking to have fun with painting my nails for the first time, this color is what got me into polish. And after exploring all different types of colors - anything from edgy neutrals to vampies to all different shades of pink and purple - I find myself going back to this time and time again! It's …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/05/2012

To me this is a really pretty peacock colour. It's not a very unique colour but pretty nonetheless. Application was average, I felt like it didn't apply too evenly but other than that, it was nice.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Dec/31/2011

Looks better on the nail than on the bottle. Excellent wear and easy to apply, like all my China Glaze polishes!

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Dec/17/2011

China Glaze is my HG of nail polishes, the colour always last very long and all of them are very pretty, especially this one.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Sep/22/2011

ok so before I write this review, I want to say I usually wear a nail polish for at least a week before I review. I have to admit I am a sucker for blues. this is probably one of the prettiest blues I have ever seen. However, on my fair-medium cool skin tone, it doesn't work. I can get away with it on my toes. sadly, thats where this color has to stay....on my toes.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jul/26/2011

Got this one - beautiful! Used it on my toes and I honestly stare at them every day - just can't get enough of this beauty. Applied it last week - still haven't seen any chips. None. Got it for £6 (with discount) so I'd say very reasonable price for such a nice nail polish.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jun/18/2011

One of my all-time favorite polishes! Beautiful!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (641 reviews)

Age44-55