Image Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque

Image Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque

4.5

on 2/17/2018 3:18:00 PM

I like this, visibly brightens, not too heavy, can be used overnight and mixes well with other boosters. It could have a bit more water content and do without the fake orange juice smell but all in all, does a great job. I leave this on for an hour or overnight. Revives well with some mist. Package could be pump style and could be bigger. I would recommend.

on 2/11/2018 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I use this masque as a pick me up especially as I tend to wear foundation most days. The orange smell is a little overpowering (the whole Vital C range actually) so if you’re not one for fragrance this is not for you. Rinses off, I use after my acid before my toner. Sensitive skin should build up frequency and duration. Makes the acne tingle.

on 5/21/2014 8:54:00 PM

This is my favorite mask hands down. I have highly sensitive skin & I am able to use this mask with no problems. I use this mask twice a week after using my clarisonic. It dissolves any dead skin or dry patches I have. Afterwards my skin feels so soft & so smooth. And over time it has helped to improve my skin tone. Highly recommend this product!

I highly recommend the I-Image skincare products. This mask is great for sensitive skin and smells great! I also recommend the Clear Cell line for acne, and absolutely love the Prevention+ SPF moisturizers for daily sun protection, they have stem cell technology and antioxidants, so its much more than your normal sunscreen, it has anti-aging benefits and smells and absorbs wonderfully. I currently use these products because Im studying cosmetology and our skincare line at the beauty school carries these products, so I have become familiar with and had the opportunity to try most of them, and I am truly impressed.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I first starting using Image products as a student in my Esthetics school. We used it in the Master classes to practice on each other, to use with Master procedures, and also sold to the public. I have a whole bathroom shelf full of many Image products, that I've used for years, and I also use it on clients. Image really is the best in Professional skin care. They no longer sell it at the schools in my state, but they sell it online. I love the whole Vital C line, because it's perfect for my dry, sensitive skin, and has a lovely orange cream scent. The whole Vital C line has the orange coloring on the bottle. This enzyme mask is used to gently exfoliate dry skin, and to nourish dehydrated skin with vitamins (no parabens) for healthier looking skin. It exfoliates the skin with enzymes, other than manually with little micro beeds or something like that. I put this mask on after I cleanse, for about 15-30 minutes, and rinse with a luke warm wash cloth. After I use it my skin feels and looks hydrated, nourished, fresh, and radiant. I only use it twice a week. Over exfoliating can irritate, and dry out your skin. Remember, when you switch to a new skin care brand, it can make you break out the first couple of days because your skin isn't use to it. It will usually adapt and go away, that's normal. It's the same thing with foundation.

on 10/13/2013 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I'm in my 40s with very sensitive, somewhat oily skin with rosacea. Because of my broken capillaries, my dermatologist advises me to stay away from physical exfoliators (scrubs, etc.). I was concerned the vitamin C and orangey fragrance would be irritating, but that's not the case at all. I use this product twice a week for 10-20 minutes and my skin feels soft, calm and glows (in a good way, not in the rosacea tomato-face way). No flaking skin.

It's hard to find in my area, and it's pricey, but a little bit goes a long way so it'll last.

on 8/13/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gentle enzyme exfoliation for sensitive skin. Doesn't irritate eye area or rosacea. Even if I leave it on longer than the reco'd time. Nice. Can be too gentle.

My aesthetician also said use over ageless total resurface and amazing result for that day. Much younger friend (about half my age) asked what I did and where she could get some. Can't do too often on sensitive skin tho.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this mask! It will exfoliate and refresh your skin. One use makes a huge difference. My facialist told me that you can layer this with the Ageless Total Resurfacing Mask, which I tried (put the enzyme mask on first). Leave them both on for 20 minutes (less if your skin is very sensitive and/or not used to heavier exfoliation). Oh yes...it works beautifully. Highly recommend for anyone who has dull, tired, congested skin and wants to look all bright, soft, and dewy.

on 7/25/2011 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used this for a few days after peels to help get the dead, peeling skin off. I let it soak into my face for a few minutes and use my fingertips to exfoliate the dead skin off. Really helps prevent the post-peel snakeskin look!

on 9/19/2010 2:57:00 PM

This is good to exfoliate the dead skin off after a peel. I used this every day after I had my Image Jessner's Lite peel. It's probably really nice for using after retinols/AHA's - as those can leave skin kinda flakey.
It smells great, massages in nicely. I usually leave it on for 10 min (but you can go up to 30)