3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

I have had this in Rose Bloom for quite a while, and picked up chocolate cherry and plum rose today. I paid £1 each from Poundworld. I love how there is a bit of the actual lipstick in the clear part of the bottom of the tube so you can see the exact shade. Ive not seen this on any other lipstick. I am in love with all three, but plum rose looks as if it was made especially for me, they feel silky and highly moisturising and are pretty long wearing and leave a lovely cast behind on the lip. i shall be visiting Poundland regulary in the hope of finding more shades.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

8 years ago

I probably would buy this product range again finding the perfect shades ofcourse.. I own sangria - a very lovely deep red and sunbeam - a creamy terra cotta colour.. they are both so creamy and pigmented, what a great buy, bargain!! the packaging is so good aswell.. I love lipsticks that show the exact shade on the end, I love them, I hope to find other shades

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

8 years ago

I found "soft orchid" in the dollar bin in CVS and it is a lovely, fashionable bluish mauve-pink. It goes on slightly fuschia. It's a light weight, moisturizing formula. I give a medium rating, becuase it wears off quickly and I'm the type that tends not to reapply frequently enough, but for many months this was my favored lipstick. Think it's too bad that these have been discontinued, but at the same time, the market is so bloated with excellent makeup offerings. Ultimately, I think asking 8 dollars for a drugstore lippy is just asking too much.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

8 years ago

At just £1.50 each here in the UK, these are extremely good value and come in a wonderful range of colours. The formula is lovely - creamy, long-lasting and moisturising. Wide range of colours. Baby Pink is especially pretty.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Loved this lipstick. I bought 7 colours, and may even buy more. Bought it in England for £1.50 each, total baragin! I took photos of several colours, check them out below http://fayes-brain.blogspot.com/2011/07/sally-hansen-natural-beauty-lipstick.html

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesOther

3.0

9 years ago

I have Champagne Rose and I actually quite like it. On my very pale lips, it's a MLBB color, believe it or not! It registers like a neutral pink and has a gold shimmer to it but it's not over the top. The application doesn't feel creamy, it's matte-ish, drier--but doesn't dry my lips out, stays pretty well. The packaging is good for the price, feels like it snaps tight and secure unlike W'n'W or other cheapies. It does have an odd scent, but I can only sniff it out in the tube, never when applied so it doesn't bother me. Overall, it's very okay.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I have this is 'Seashell Nude' and 'Sparkling Berry'. I got these at a makeup sale not too long ago, so they were very cheap. 'Seashell Nude' is not exactly nude, its more like a dusty pink. 'Sparkling Berry' is a medium pink colour. Not super bright, but not too dark either. I'm very impressed with the quality and formula of these lipsticks. They feel very moisturizing and creamy on my lips, no lipbalm is needed underneath and are rich and intense with their pigmentation. They have a slight weird smell. Not too noticeable though once applied, but can be for some. Like alot of lipsticks, need to be reapplied after eating or drinking. Would repurchase these again!

About reviewer (1000 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

from

9 years ago

I got this in Rose Bloom, a rosy, almost raspberry shade. It's very wearable, with complete, opaque coverage on me, yet it's not heavy in the slightest. I normally can't do a shade such as this and this one looks like it was made for me. NC15 skin, light brown hair, hazel eyes. I love that this lipstick is moisturizing, but doesn't travel outside my lipline. A first for me! I love how shiny this is! Could have better lasting power, though. But I've been pampered with long lasting lipsticks. I don't mind reapplying this though. It's a joy to apply a color and formula that you love so much. This would be Holy Grail for me, but it's been discontinued. Found this at CVS for a mere $2.49. I will search other CVS stores for more shades and stock up while I can. UPDATE: I also found Seashell Nude (more of a bronzey color) and Rosy Brown (more rosy than brown). These were at Bealls Outlet for a mere $1.99 each. I just love this formula. Rich, yet light. Shiny without being frosty, glittery or greasy. A holy grail formula for me and very wearable colors. A total shame these were discontinued.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

These lipsticks are brilliant! I love them! All of the colors are very wearable, flattering, and moisturizing. The packaging is adorable and looks high end. I wish they weren't being discontinued. Best shade: Sunburst, the perfect MLBB shade.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

9 years ago

These lipsticks are moisturizing and provide enough coverage to even out my lip color. I have tried two: Champagne Rose & Sunbeam. The former was almost exactly the color of my lips, so I returned it. Sunbeam, however, is a nice brownish color that goes with any clothes or makeup that I wear. It is not an absolutely amazing color, however, and although I put YES for repurchase, my answer is more of a maybe. I got them for sale from Ulta for 2.99.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure