no images

price range

Reviews

from

10 years ago

I first bought this to use with my cream liner, but I found I didn't like using cream liners because I was annoyed with cleaning this brush every day before usage. If you don't clean this brush every day the cream liner will dry really hard and make the brush too stiff to use. So now I'm back to using L'Oreal Lineur Intense felt tip pen liner. Anyhoo, that liner ordeal aside I found that this is awesome to use this brush with my eyebrow gel to fill in my brows.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

11 years ago

This is an amazing eyeliner brush. The bristles are stiff enough so that they hold together well and gives very precise application! I often like to use my lise watier liquid transformer to make my shadows into eyeliners and then line my eyes. This brush is excellent for that. It gives such an precise line it's amazing. The bristles hold up after washes and remains stiff and precise. This brush often goes on sale for 40% off in shoppers drug mart and I suggest everyone just wait for the sales to get their product. Although they are amazing quality, but why not save some money? Overall an amazing quality brush and there isnt a better tool to line your eyes with. This brush is pretty multifunctional, I use it to line my eyes as mentioned previously and sometimes i dip this into my highlight shadow and line my inner corner. This is very versatile and it provides a thin like and thick like depending on the way you use it. Great product and I really recommend it!

About reviewer (177 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

12 years ago

I recently bought one of these brushes as a secondary brush to use while my favourite brush (Avon Daring Definition lining brush, which doesn't appear to be available any longer) is sitting to dry after being washed. Previously, I had purchased a lining brush from MAC that they specifically recommended for their Liquidlast eyeliner (which is the liner I use), but I don't care for it at all. After just a couple uses, it hardens to a gross, spikey mess with bristles sticking out everywhere and I end up with little splashes and speckles of eyeliner everywhere because of it. Then I came across this brush when it was on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart and decided to try it out. I really like it. The bristles hold together much better and I like that you can use it horizontally for a thin line or vertically for a thicker line. The only real complaint I have about it is (like the last poster) that the handle was too long. I ended up cutting half the handle off and now it's just right. I just couldn't stand having to stand so far away from the mirror to do my eyeliner just because the brush handle was too long. I've since bought another one of these and again cut the handle off, and they're working well in addition to my Avon Daring Definition brush. I also agree with the last poster about the little plastic pouches they come in. They have the potential to be a good idea, but they're nearly impossible to open! You have to try to squeeze your fingers in there to try to pry it open and it's a real pain in the butt. On the other hand, I guess it is kind of a bonus that you even get a pouch with the brush so you can't really complain, and I'm not going to remove any lippies for the lousy pouch for this reason.

About reviewer (221 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

12 years ago

Meh. Same kinda complaint as I did last time when I wrote a review for the angled eye brush from Quo. Hairs get a bit scratchy and they wash a bit out of shape. I guess you get what you pay for. The plastic case is a really great concept, but what would be better is if you could OPEN IT, no? The handle of the brush I found to be a bit too long. All in all, okay quality for the price you pay, but it's back to my beloved MAC brushes for me.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm