no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I have had problems w JM cologne. My 1st real foray into them was orange blossom cologne (why do they have to be colognes geez), I heard Kate Middleton wears it. I excitedly ordered it from Nordies.com ...what a disappointment. I returned it. Yes I ok I know they are colognes. Then I ordered an Xmas ornament w sea salt speay mini & mini pear body cream $35 eek but the sea salt didn’t have a lot of staying power. Again yes I know they are colognes. I returned red roses & orange bitters because my mom was pissed at me for spending $35 on this. I got a decant off eBay smelled good no staying power. So I done found an LE “body spray” (Cattleya) & an LE “eau de toilette” 1oz I couldn’t resist ordering from Sephora. I got cattleya today &I am satisfied w it. Her colognes have a ton of complexity but they don’t last. I caution you they are skinscents. The cattleya flower started out green morphed into a more buttery white floral but my nose goes blind to scents. But I am satisfied w this & I want to try a cologne intense right now! Her scents are so delicate they aren’t strong. They are the most complex scents I have tried. They are uncommon! If you don’t mind reapplying these & you don’t mind or you like, skin scents thee are amazing.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

11 years ago

This review is for Jo Malone's Sweet Lime & Cedar cologne. I was lemming this for a long time in hopes of a nice dry lime with woodsy base notes. The lime top note lasted but for a moment, I got zero fruit, flowers or nuttiness, and dry down was a very spicy, cloying, sports deodorant-like scent. I like unisex and masculine scents but this one just did not work with my chemistry. From jomalone.com: <i>Inspired by the diverse flavours of Thai cuisine, Sweet Lime & Cedar perfectly balances zesty fruits with fragrant, aromatic leaves, delicate flowers, spices and nutty woods.</i>

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

13 years ago

As with all fragrances the choice of a scent is a very personal one - and I have yet to come across a better fragrance house than Jo Malone. I discovered Jo Malone upon moving to London in 2000 - and have been hooked ever since. Everybody I know who has tried a Jo Malone fragrance never looks back - the trick is just to find the right one for you! Personally, my favourites are Red Roses, Nectarine Blossom & Honey and Orange Blossom. Give them a try - but make sure to test first!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

15 years ago

These colognes (not perfume) are simply divine! they aren't meant to last forever, but I find layering and using the body creme helps keep the smell last longer. I'm probably the dissenting voice, but I love Jo Malone colognes! But as with all scents- this is very personal and not everyone has the same chemistry. I have Amber/Lavender (very deep, woodsy and warm- more for a cold day), French Lime Blossom (green, just like linden with a kick, soft drydown, very feminine on me), Wild Fig & Cassis (soft woodsy/fruity drydown, smells great and lasts long when I spray on my wool tops), Lime, Basil Mandarin (very spicy and reminiscent of Acqua Di Parma- it's that spiked lime, clean smell that makes me wish I lived in paris during the 30s), Tuberose (very reminiscent of Fracas- strong and not exactly floral, but sexy on the right occasion). My personal favorite is Amber/Lavender because for some reason this scent lasts the longest and dries down really well with my chemistry. It's the one scent that I always receive compliments. I appreciate the fact that everyone's nose responds differently, and I hope those that want to try these colognes to please sample them because they do take time to acclimate since the initial scent isn't going to smell the same on your skin 4 hours later.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

16 years ago

I want all of the fragrances! They all mix well like they are supposed to and are very natural .. nothing perfumy or overwhelming.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age

HairBrown

16 years ago

This set is an economical way to try many fragrances for an extended period of time. I hope Jo Malone creates more sets like these with different colognes in them (or with mini colognes of our choosing...now that would be great).

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

I wish I had found this website sooner. I just spent $80 on two bottles (Lime, Basil, and Mandarin and Lavendar and Amber). I live in London and had heard all of the hype about this line, and made a trip to the Jo Malone store. I am so upset, and had a headache all day. This stuff is just too stinky! I am going to give them one more try, but I think that they are both horrible.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0
from

17 years ago

I had a credit due on Bliss products so I thought I would look for a new fragrance. I asked the Customer Service person to recommend something that was "light and fresh because my husband has an aversion to strong scents". The CSR recommended Lime Basil Mandarin. Man, was I ever ripped off. This was SO stong and offensive that it gave me a headache, and that was putting it behing my knee!!! If I plut it on closer to my face I probably would have had to been rushed to the hospital. I just don't get this Jo Malone stuff. It is bad and overpriced, the worst combination. Stay away, FAR, FAR, AWAY.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

HairBrown

18 years ago

I just don't see the allure of this line. I have tried over and over to see what the commotion is about, but I find this overpriced, and not very unique either. I guess I should mention that I am not the best judge of scents since I have various allergies that make it hard for me to find a scent. Anyhow, these don't last on me either, so that is another minus.

About reviewer (598 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

18 years ago

cost too much and the scents dont last at all. what a waste of money.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age