MAC Lustre - Costa Chic

MAC Lustre - Costa Chic

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

SUMMER LIPSTICK! What could be better to wear a brighter coral lipstick on a warm sunny summer day? You can't look away from this shade, it'll catch anyone's focus righr away. It's neon, that's why you will be shocked how sweet and bright it looks. Oh and btw it's not lustre. I remember it is Frost finish. Please change that!

on 12/13/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Such a pretty coral shade with gold shimmer. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!

To Read all 60 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/21/2015 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

First off, this isn't a lustre it's actually a frost. This is a bright coraly pink with shimmer that I do find pretty, but it's not one I reach for often. I love it on other people, and I do think it brightens up my complexion. (NC30). I guess I'm just more into nudes and mlbb colors

Ugh where to start.... It highlights every crack and line no matter how much prep I do, makes you look like you have the worst chapped lips ever. It looks really dated and unflattering, also looks bad on my skin NW20, makes me look sick. I love MAC lipsticks but I'm sending this one back.

Love this colour, as my first lustre lipstick from MAC I think this was the perfect colour to go for. Such a good one for summer, gives a great coral colour. My skin is NW20 and feel that with a darker skin tone it would be even brighter.

My second favourite MAC lipstick behind Angel. Combined with Fleur Power blush, it's amazing. Makes me think of hot summer beach holidays.

Love love love

One of my favorites. Such a beautiful bright Coral with light gold shimmer.
I'm in love with this lipstick. It's perfect for spring and summer. I get lots of compliments when I wear this lipstick. I have ravishing but that is not as bright as I want a Coral to be, this one is perfect for the bright beach summer look.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

BEAUTIFUL COLOUR! THE PERFECT SKIN BRIGHTENING CORAL!

But it pains me to say that it takes a lot of prep - even more than some of my nudest nudes - before I can apply Costa Chic and quite frankly, I can't afford to have to do that every time because I will want to reapply it throughout the course of the day and it's really inconvenient to prep my lips midday! Other than that this would be perfect, but because of it I can't buy it. :(

I love coral lipsticks, but I was skeptical of purchasing Costa Chic as I'm not a huge fan of frost finish lipsticks. I'm pleasantly surprised by this purchase and absolutely love this lipstick. It's a bright, vibrant, and a cheerful shade of coral that leans a little bit more pink on my lips/complexion. Formula is creamy, opaque, and the frost finish is subtle without looking garish.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am NC50 and I love this lip with cork lip pencil and using it lightly then put fulfilled plushglass on top!!