68%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

SUMMERTIME and the livin is easy. Coral lipstick... how will I ever find a way to fit you in come winter cuz I just can’t let this baby go. Works on ALL skin tones cool to warm and fair to deep ❤️❤️❤️

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (344 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

May/12/2018

UPDATE: I repurchased Costa Chic in March 2019, and the batch is different. The color of the lipstick in this tube, with the same name, is a bright pale peach. Below is my original review for the first tube of Costa Chic that I bought, which was more of a coral rather than a peach.

Costa Chic is a Frost, not a Lustre. However, the frost is subtle. (Otherwise I wouldn't have …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (827 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jun/18/2016

SUMMER LIPSTICK! What could be better to wear a brighter coral lipstick on a warm sunny summer day?
You can't look away from this shade, it'll catch anyone's focus righr away. It's neon, that's why you will be shocked how sweet and bright it looks. Oh and btw it's not lustre. I remember it is Frost finish. Please change that!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

Dec/13/2015

Such a pretty coral shade with gold shimmer. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

3.0
fromRitzuh

Jul/21/2015

First off, this isn't a lustre it's actually a frost. This is a bright coraly pink with shimmer that I do find pretty, but it's not one I reach for often. I love it on other people, and I do think it brightens up my complexion. (NC30). I guess I'm just more into nudes and mlbb colors

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

2.0

Nov/16/2013

Ugh where to start.... It highlights every crack and line no matter how much prep I do, makes you look like you have the worst chapped lips ever. It looks really dated and unflattering, also looks bad on my skin NW20, makes me look sick. I love MAC lipsticks but I'm sending this one back.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Sep/15/2013

Love this colour, as my first lustre lipstick from MAC I think this was the perfect colour to go for. Such a good one for summer, gives a great coral colour. My skin is NW20 and feel that with a darker skin tone it would be even brighter.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

Aug/22/2013

My second favourite MAC lipstick behind Angel. Combined with Fleur Power blush, it's amazing. Makes me think of hot summer beach holidays.

Love love love

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairBrown

Jul/21/2013

One of my favorites. Such a beautiful bright Coral with light gold shimmer.
I'm in love with this lipstick. It's perfect for spring and summer. I get lots of compliments when I wear this lipstick. I have ravishing but that is not as bright as I want a Coral to be, this one is perfect for the bright beach summer look.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

May/11/2013

BEAUTIFUL COLOUR! THE PERFECT SKIN BRIGHTENING CORAL!

But it pains me to say that it takes a lot of prep - even more than some of my nudest nudes - before I can apply Costa Chic and quite frankly, I can't afford to have to do that every time because I will want to reapply it throughout the course of the day and it's really inconvenient to prep my lips midday! …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm