Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme
Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin CremeQ10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Biotin, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta Carotene, Tocopherol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol Updated 9/3/2013

This is a really great moisturizer! Its much thicker than I anticipated (which is a good thing) and does a really great job moisturizing the skin. Its too heavy for the day time so I use this at night time after cleansing. It doesnt break me out, has no fragrance and it has bit of a yellow color/tint to it. I really like this and can be found for about $10 which isnt bad either! I also really like that the jar comes with a safety seal so when you open the cap you can tell it hasn't been messed with!!

I dont mind that its in a jar. Its probably because its too thick and wouldnt do well in a pump container....

Love this! I will continue to buy!

I recently got through two jars of this stuff, now at 38 i just got my first under eye wrinkles. Not impressed. My oily skin always felt and looked dry. I forked out and went back to Daywear this time after a LONG hiatus, already there's a massive improvement in my skin.

This stuff is amazing! I have always dealt with dry skin (I'm 66) but since June, the medication I am on (and will be on for life), has sucked the moisture out of my skin until feels like tissue paper. Wrinkled tissue paper. I thought I had tried everything until I ran across the great reviews for Eucerin Q10 Anti-wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme. I use it as a night moisturizer and sometimes dab a little bit on during the day under makeup if my skin is feeling extra dry. Since I've been using this, my skin feels smooth and velvety in the morning. If you have an oily T-zone, it might be too heavy, but it has been a lifesaver for me.

on 12/6/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

What a great moisturizer. I was not expecting it to be so rich. It goes on light but has the moisturizing power of 2-3 moisturizers, probably the shea butter, feels amazing on my skin and the best part it does not clog my pores, it actually makes them look better, I've noticed that the blackheads/sebaceous filaments look clearer on my nose and my skin overall looks clearer.
The only downside is the jar is very small and I go through this quickly, so for that reason I'm not sure if I will repurchase, I just wish it came in a bigger/economy size jar. But this moisturizer definitely delivers great results!

on 6/10/2017 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm having very mixed feelings about this one. I have extremelyyyyyyyy sensitive and severely dry skin. First, it helps with the dryness, enough that my forehead stops flaking but I can still see some dry patches on the cheeks. Second, it smooths little lines and makes the skin more supple looking. Here are the downsides, it breaks me out... and I've never had pimples before, i get rashes on the side of my cheeks and lastly it makes my skin sweat..if you know what I mean... some cream does that. I will probably keep using it but definitely won't repurchase. Such a shame though, if i don't react to this I would have really liked it.

on 2/26/2017 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I tried this based on recommendations on the MUA boards. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and am very wary about trying new products, especially commercial ones. My skin has gotten much drier since menopause and I have trouble finding products that are rich yet don't irritate my skin.

NOTE TO THOSE NOT LIKING THE JAR: Get a tiny TSA travel size jar and a tiny spatula/scoop, and put a few days' worth in it. This will minimize the air exposure and keep the big jar cleaner.

This has a wonderful texture to it; it's very rich, yet not greasy. I've been using it on my neck now almost alone for a month, and it's helped it a lot (smoother, less dry). I'm not very breakout prone, other than rashes, so can't speak to that. I haven't used around my eyes (yet); as I said, I'm wary about changing products, and that's one of my problem areas (and I have stuff I can use there). I think this cream is a great buy for what it is, though it can be a trifle difficult to find in stores.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm on my third jar. I love this cream so much. When my Clinique wasn't cutting it, I needed something richer and more moisturizing. I had heard about this cream (thank you, cafe board) and tried it. Heaven in a jar. Yes, a jar. I can get every amazing bit out. Soothing, moisturizing, affordable and easy to find. HG status for me.

on 7/5/2016 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have oily, sensitive skin that has started to show signs of aging. Meaning, fine lines, strange patches of dryness amongst the sea of oil that is my face, and a general look of tiredness. I was at first turned off by this when shopping for a good night cream because it seemed so heavy. I was worried it would break me out. However, the advertising for sensitive skin caught my eye. My skin is extremely sensitive. I washed my face with my fragrance free cleanser the first night I used this then applied and gently rubbed and patted it in. Wow, it's heavy. And slick. I was worried it would break me out. It has not. Though I don't think this could be used as day cream because of the heaviness, it has made my skin smoother, softer, and my fine lines have visibly diminished after using for 3 weeks. My actually looks, well, great.

on 10/23/2016 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this recently after seeing others rave about it for a few years. To be honest the vitamin e and shea butter turned me off from trying it because both break me out like a volcano. If you are break out prone, beware of the ingredient list. Luckily this is heavy enough to use as an eye cream & I'm not clog prone there. So I bought it.

The antioxidants in this are absolutely useless since it's in jar packaging. Once exposed to air and sunlight their efficiency diminishes greatly. Thats why $$$ companies often use UV proof amber bottles for their products. This isn't anything new - so I'm thinking the amounts of antiox in this is so minimal Eucerin wouldn't bother. Don't expect antioxidant results using this, it's not going to offer UV protection or reverse any UVA damage (ie freckles). It is however, going to serve as a bland hydrator. It will do a great job at keeping your skin moisturized and if any of your wrinkles are the result of just dryness, it'll likely take care of that too. I use retinoid gel and usually get flakey. This kept my undereye area supple last night even though the rest of my face was peeling. My sensitive eyes did not sting using this.

I'm editing to add something I forgot to add in: I like that this doesn't contain silicone. And it can double as a lip balm because it is quite thick. I *almost* want to award it 4 lippies.

I'd defintely still advise using a chemical exfoliator and antioxidant product (IE vitamin c depending on your skin) if you're looking to undo UVA damage. Additionally, use a sunscreen. Prevention is the best anti aging remedy.

Bottom line: heavy hydration - no long term results though. I'm sure plenty of you will love it despite my warnings re: antioxidants.

on 11/2/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Super smooth and silky without any scent. Actually one of the best jar type facial moisturizers I have ever used. I use this as a night cream and wake up looking a little less shriveled. Great price point and pretty easy to find. Worth a try if you are looking for a rich cream.