Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme
Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin CremeQ10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Biotin, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta Carotene, Tocopherol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol Updated 9/3/2013

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Moisturized well, didn’t give me acne (which is rare), actually absorbed into the skin, and has some really nice ingredients. It’s also fragrance free which is awesome

However, I will not repurchase. After a few hours, my face is an oily mess. Not sure why this happens as it absorbs matte although my skin feels moisturized. If this weren’t the case it would be HG.

I do have combination skin and it’s difficult finding a moisturizer that doesn’t make me oily but that also hydrates effectively. I used to use a moisturizer by boots no7 in the simply sensitive line but they discontinued it 😤😤

FANTASTIC product. for context, my skin type is very oily, dehydrated, and acne-prone. it’s currently clear, but breaks out if i stray from my routine at all. my routine is usually
1. cerave foaming cleanser (only at night)
2. witch hazel
3. prescription topical (epiduo forte in the morning, fabior at night)
4. moisturizer. previously i was using the nivea creme, but found it didn’t really sink in.
this moisturizer sets in super fast, with a semi-matte finish. i have no problem using it under makeup. i would prefer airtight packaging, but the jar is fine, if a bit small. i can’t speak to its anti-wrinkle properties, but it didn’t break me out (as the cerave and cetaphil creams did). would definitely recommend!

on 12/1/2017 2:24:00 AM

After reading a lot of positive reviews I thought this cream would replace my favorite winter moisterizer guerisson 9 complex cream.
Probably it's not right to write the review by comparing two creams but I can't help it.

While the buttery texture and color of eucerin q10 cream are similar to guerisson 9 complex the way it spreads and the afterfeel of my skin
are different.
Eucerin q10 is not as easy to spread as guerrison. It does absorbs quickly but doesn't leave my skin very well moisterized. Don't get me wrong, it does what it supposed to do I just feel with this heavy texture it could have been more nourishing. It does have buttery texture and yellowish color as guerisson but doesn't have same richness in my opinion.
I don't know exactly the ingredient list of eucerin cream because I bought it merely for moisterizings purpose but the 9 complex has more impressive ingredients as niacinamide horse fat, green tea and so on plus it's very moisterizings.

Overall I might buy it again if it's an emergency but most likely I will continue ordering guerisson cream online. .

on 11/7/2017 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this face cream from the company iherb .com, as it isn't available here in Australia.
After searching for a decent moisturiser for my dry skin. ( i am a retinol user) and reading many positive reviews from makeup alley, i am glad i bought it.
It doesn't have any fragrance, and whilst it is a thick cream, it gives my skin that lovely velvety soft to touch feeling, not too heavy, and definitely not greasy.
I wake up with really soft skin in the morning if i use this the night before.

Now, as far as the packaging goes, i agree with others, all creams should be kept in an air tight containers.
I have purchased the airless refillable ones in the past from amazon, so for me this isn't a problem, but i wish Eucerin would change the packaging. I removed a lippie due to the packaging alone.
I will definitely repurchase this cream again, and considering its only around the $14 AUD i cannot resist.
I can see this moisturiser suiting all skin types, and doesn't appear to cause breakouts. When i use retinol, or AHA's a lot of creams can sting my skin on application if its peeling, but never with this Eucerin cream.
I have tried the hand creams and face wash from Eucerin, and i will continue to try other products from this brand given such great reviews.
I highly recommend giving it a try.

This is a really great moisturizer! Its much thicker than I anticipated (which is a good thing) and does a really great job moisturizing the skin. Its too heavy for the day time so I use this at night time after cleansing. It doesnt break me out, has no fragrance and it has bit of a yellow color/tint to it. I really like this and can be found for about $10 which isnt bad either! I also really like that the jar comes with a safety seal so when you open the cap you can tell it hasn't been messed with!!

I dont mind that its in a jar. Its probably because its too thick and wouldnt do well in a pump container....

Love this! I will continue to buy!

I recently got through two jars of this stuff, now at 38 i just got my first under eye wrinkles. Not impressed. My oily skin always felt and looked dry. I forked out and went back to Daywear this time after a LONG hiatus, already there's a massive improvement in my skin.

on 6/10/2017 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I'm having very mixed feelings about this one. I have extremelyyyyyyyy sensitive and severely dry skin. First, it helps with the dryness, enough that my forehead stops flaking but I can still see some dry patches on the cheeks. Second, it smooths little lines and makes the skin more supple looking. Here are the downsides, it breaks me out... and I've never had pimples before, i get rashes on the side of my cheeks and lastly it makes my skin sweat..if you know what I mean... some cream does that. I will probably keep using it but definitely won't repurchase. Such a shame though, if i don't react to this I would have really liked it.

This stuff is amazing! I have always dealt with dry skin (I'm 66) but since June, the medication I am on (and will be on for life), has sucked the moisture out of my skin until feels like tissue paper. Wrinkled tissue paper. I thought I had tried everything until I ran across the great reviews for Eucerin Q10 Anti-wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme. I use it as a night moisturizer and sometimes dab a little bit on during the day under makeup if my skin is feeling extra dry. Since I've been using this, my skin feels smooth and velvety in the morning. If you have an oily T-zone, it might be too heavy, but it has been a lifesaver for me.

on 2/26/2017 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium

I tried this based on recommendations on the MUA boards. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and am very wary about trying new products, especially commercial ones. My skin has gotten much drier since menopause and I have trouble finding products that are rich yet don't irritate my skin.

NOTE TO THOSE NOT LIKING THE JAR: Get a tiny TSA travel size jar and a tiny spatula/scoop, and put a few days' worth in it. This will minimize the air exposure and keep the big jar cleaner.

This has a wonderful texture to it; it's very rich, yet not greasy. I've been using it on my neck now almost alone for a month, and it's helped it a lot (smoother, less dry). I'm not very breakout prone, other than rashes, so can't speak to that. I haven't used around my eyes (yet); as I said, I'm wary about changing products, and that's one of my problem areas (and I have stuff I can use there). I think this cream is a great buy for what it is, though it can be a trifle difficult to find in stores.

on 12/6/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

What a great moisturizer. I was not expecting it to be so rich. It goes on light but has the moisturizing power of 2-3 moisturizers, probably the shea butter, feels amazing on my skin and the best part it does not clog my pores, it actually makes them look better, I've noticed that the blackheads/sebaceous filaments stay clear on my nose and my skin overall looks clear as well(this does not break me out)
The only downside is the jar is very small and I go through this quickly, so for that reason I'm not sure if I will repurchase, I just wish it came in a bigger/economy size jar. But this moisturizer definitely delivers great results!