Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

Eucerin Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme
Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin CremeQ10 Anti-Wrinkle Sensitive Skin Creme

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Biotin, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta Carotene, Tocopherol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol Updated 9/3/2013

on 12/6/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

What a great moisturizer! I was not expecting it to be so rich. It goes on light but has the moisturizing power of 2-3 moisturizers, feels amazing on my skin and the best part it does not clog my pores, it actually makes them look better! I've noticed that the blackheads/sebaceous filaments look clearer on my nose and my skin overall looks clearer. Of course I do still use an acne treatment, but it does make a difference that I have noticed, I don't know what's in it that it does this but thank you Eucerin. Also love that it has shea butter. Such a great product! Will definitely repurchase. My only complaint is this jar is small! and I go through it so quickly....so I end up purchasing it every couple of weeks which is a pain, I just wish it came in a bigger/economy size jar.

on 11/2/2016 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Super smooth and silky without any scent. Actually one of the best jar type facial moisturizers I have ever used. I use this as a night cream and wake up looking a little less shriveled. Great price point and pretty easy to find. Worth a try if you are looking for a rich cream.

on 10/23/2016 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this recently after seeing others rave about it for a few years. To be honest the vitamin e and shea butter turned me off from trying it because both break me out like a volcano. If you are break out prone, beware of the ingredient list. Luckily this is heavy enough to use as an eye cream & I'm not clog prone there. So I bought it.

The antioxidants in this are absolutely useless since it's in jar packaging. Once exposed to air and sunlight their efficiency diminishes greatly. Thats why $$$ companies often use UV proof amber bottles for their products. This isn't anything new - so I'm thinking the amounts of antiox in this is so minimal Eucerin wouldn't bother. Don't expect antioxidant results using this, it's not going to offer UV protection or reverse any UVA damage (ie freckles). It is however, going to serve as a bland hydrator. It will do a great job at keeping your skin moisturized and if any of your wrinkles are the result of just dryness, it'll likely take care of that too. I use retinoid gel and usually get flakey. This kept my undereye area supple last night even though the rest of my face was peeling. My sensitive eyes did not sting using this.

I'm editing to add something I forgot to add in: I like that this doesn't contain silicone. And it can double as a lip balm because it is quite thick. I *almost* want to award it 4 lippies.

I'd defintely still advise using a chemical exfoliator and antioxidant product (IE vitamin c depending on your skin) if you're looking to undo UVA damage. Additionally, use a sunscreen. Prevention is the best anti aging remedy.

Bottom line: heavy hydration - no long term results though. I'm sure plenty of you will love it despite my warnings re: antioxidants.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm on my third jar. I love this cream so much. When my Clinique wasn't cutting it, I needed something richer and more moisturizing. I had heard about this cream (thank you, cafe board) and tried it. Heaven in a jar. Yes, a jar. I can get every amazing bit out. Soothing, moisturizing, affordable and easy to find. HG status for me.

on 7/5/2016 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have oily, sensitive skin that has started to show signs of aging. Meaning, fine lines, strange patches of dryness amongst the sea of oil that is my face, and a general look of tiredness. I was at first turned off by this when shopping for a good night cream because it seemed so heavy. I was worried it would break me out. However, the advertising for sensitive skin caught my eye. My skin is extremely sensitive. I washed my face with my fragrance free cleanser the first night I used this then applied and gently rubbed and patted it in. Wow, it's heavy. And slick. I was worried it would break me out. It has not. Though I don't think this could be used as day cream because of the heaviness, it has made my skin smoother, softer, and my fine lines have visibly diminished after using for 3 weeks. My actually looks, well, great.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have re-purchased this many times. I have very dry, reactive skin. My face loves this and I also use it around my eyes and on my neck. I use it as my last moisturizer after I layer a bunch of other stuff underneath it. (my skin is that dry) This cream is soothing, fragrance free and thick. It doesn't break me out. Contains Shea butter and corn oil but I'm someone who can tolerate most oils on my face, so no issues for me.
I think they may have changed the packaging (yet again.) My old jar is glass and the new one I just bought is plastic and looks completely different, same name though. I have been using it every day for a couple of years and have not noticed any wrinkle reduction or firming but I don't expect anything like that. I would highly recommend this for dry and sensitive skin types.

on 2/2/2016 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am not easily impressed by non-Rx skincare, but let me say, this stuff knocked my socks off. I am an esthetician, and I just don't get excited about most skincare, except the gold standard anti-aging stuff (tretinoin, good SS and some C serums). But I really got into a pickle this Winter. My skin got super dry and chapped from forced air heating and walks in the frigid wind. I had unsightly dry patches that made my makeup look awful. I have never been oily, but I have also never been this dry in my life and it looked really bad! I am not breakout prone, so at night I slathered on the heaviest hand creams and body lotions I could find, even topping them off with Vaseline. I tried oils and avocado masks. I tried oils under cremes. I dove into all my fancy, overpriced (and over-fragranced) department store samples. No joy. I wasn't going for antioxidants or anti-aging. I just wanted moisture! I mean, my skin was so dry it actually hurt! After various fails, I picked up a tub of this without high hopes. I had purchased this once years ago and remembered being turned off because it both looked and smelled like butter. The butter smell is now gone, so that's not a problem anymore. Anyway, just because my skin was so darn uncomfortable, I immediately slathered on a bunch when I got home. My skin felt better. Later, I used it to tissue off my makeup. My skin looked better. I started using it to both remove my makeup, and basically as a hydrating layer under a sheet mask as soon as I was in for the night. My skin was immediately softer and plumper looking the first day after doing this. I was able to slough of the dry patches with zero irritation. Worth noting, this is a night cream, not day cream. It won't wear well under m/u IMO. It is heavy, and leaves a slight film. My personal opinion is that this film actually helps creates a protective barrier to prevent moisture loss. However, by morning there is no residue and I don't even need to wash my face. My skin just feels soft and clean, as it should be. After a few weeks of use my skin actually looks better than the pre-weather-induced-lizard-skin-situation, and I am now able to use my tretinoin and C serum again with no flaking by waiting 20 minutes and then applying a good coat of the Eucerin Q10. I don't think the Q10 antioxidant is doing much good because of the jar packaging, but the texture of this is wrong for a pump. Might work in a squeeze bottle, but I doubt people would buy that. For some reason, no one wants there facial creme in a squeeze tube. Anyway, I'll be using this for the rest of the Winter at least. It has seriously improved the look and feel of my previously parched and patchy skin. I appreciate that it is fragrance free, and the price (about $12.00 for 1.7 oz) is reasonable. Will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I read how nice this was on the skincare board so I thought I'd give it a go. This is my second time purchasing this moisturizer and I have to say I love it. It works incredibly well for me when I need a bit extra moisture after I've used my usual products. I can pat it in any area that needs extra moisture and I am good to go. Great under makeup or at night, doesn't seem to matter, this is a great little drugstore find. It's a thick cream that is in a 1.7 oz jar, I only mention this as I know some do not like jars but it's a non issue for me. Some thick creams can give me white clogs or just irritate my skin in general but this product does not. In its own way it is line minimizing for me as it plumps out fine lines so indeed they are minimized.

on 12/31/2015 1:31:00 PM

Soothing , but super greasy & just sat on my skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

(Edit 1/10/2016) I wasn't off of Spiro long because my skin started breaking out (luckily it didn't take long to even out) but I'm still using this during the day. I use Josie Maran Argan Milk and Oil at night. My skin is very dry and this makes my skin slightly glowy but not at all greasy. It's almost as good as Cerave to wear under makeup though I find Cerave Cream helps my foundation stay fresh looking longer.

This is one of my favorite moisturizers, I've been using it off and on for at least 5 or 6 years. I recently went off of Spironolactone and my usual moisturizers were causing clogged pores. So I decided to revisit this one since it had worked in the past and forgot just how much I liked it. It helps when my skin is irritated and/or very dry. My only complaint is the jar packaging, the antioxidants lose potency when exposed to air. Other than that, this is a great product. Doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive rosacea prone skin. Very rich and hydrating but doesn't look or feel greasy. Love this as an eyecream also!

The only difference I've noticed with my new jar is that the famous buttery scent is gone but it still has the wonderful buttery texture. I don't expect this cream to do much for anti-aging but it's an all around great moisturizer, especially since it's <$15.