NARS Cosmetics Galapagos single

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NARS Cosmetics Galapagos single
Galapagos singleGalapagos singleNARS GalapagosNARS Galapagos SwatchNARS Galapagos

[Added by lovemakeup2 on April 21, 2013] As listed on Sephora's And God Created the Woman Set: Talc, calcium sodium borosilicate, cetearyl isononanoate, stearoxy dimethicone, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohol, isopropyl lanolate, bha, methylparaben, propylparaben, triclosan [+/- (may contain): mica, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 42090 (blue 1 lake), ci 77007 (ultramarines), ci 77288 (chromium oxide greens), ci 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), ci 77742 (manganese violet), ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride), ci 75470 (carmine), ci 77000 (aluminum powder), ci 77400 (bronze powder), ci 77400 (copper powder)]

This is quite possibly my favorite crease color ever. I love the fact that even though it has gold flecks and shimmer, it pairs beautifully with warmer and cooler toned colors alike. I have yet to find an eyeshadow combination using Galapagos that I haven't liked. Like all NARS shadows, this color is incredibly pigmented, and although it is expensive, it is completely worth it considering the quality. The packaging is very sturdy... however, my only gripe is the fact that it gets so dirty! I always have to wipe down the outside of all my NARS products because they seem to collect every speck of dirt and makeup dust imaginable (but maybe that's just me being OCD... it's definitely not a dealbreaker)! I first heard about this eyeshadow through watching Michele1218 on youtube... she always has the best crease colors and in almost every video I caught myself admiring her makeup, this was what she was wearing. I totally recommend this eyeshadow! It's a great color to have in your collection, and I can't imagine how anyone could be disappointed with it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a sucker for brown eyeshadows, but this one is my favorite! I wear it everyday in my creases, and for going out I put it on my lids. I think it's flattering for every eye color. Definitely HG status for me..

on 8/15/2009 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

My current fav! super pretty chocolate brown with gold green reflects. its sparkly but not so chunky that when applied the 'glitter' will fall of. pigmented as are with all nars product ^-^. the only problem is the price...its so expensive =( but i doubt i'll ever need to repurchase cuz a little goes a long way =D

I love this color. It is extermely pigmented. All I have to do is tap my brush on it and get enough product. I use it with my NYX strawberry milk jumbo eyeshadow pencil and then put on galapagos with all that glitters by mac on top. It looks amazing. I would recomend this to anyone who is looking for a brown. All though if you don't like glitter that be warned. It has gold glitter, but on the plus side not a lot of fallout :)