The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel

The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lovely smell. It smells flowery, not overpowering though but a soft and gentle smell. The product does it job, cleansing body.

on 5/13/2017 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

A lovely, moisturising shower gel for general everyday use - with a delicately floral smell. I use this when I'm not feeling flush enough to splash out on more expensive shower oils. The Body Shop *always* has skincare deals and coupons so it's rare to ever pay full price for products (excl. new lines). If you're canny and do a big shop using points/coupons/2 for 1 deals you can come out TBS with about 6 months' worth of products for a fraction of the RRP.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This has a strong floral scent,that to me, is cheap and synthetic. As a body cleanser, this product does not provide as much lather as I like. I prefer Vitabath body washes to this brand.

on 2/10/2016 4:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Absolutely my most favorite shower gel in the whole world!
I got it for a present, and never before had ever tried anything with moringa scent; yet, I absolutely adore it! It feels very silky on the skin, and my skin is perfect after. Actually, it feels like luxury! :)

on 11/14/2015 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It's a beautiful floral smell. I'd definitely recommend it for older women. But as you can see by the reviews, it's not for everybody. I would try some of the Body Butter and have a wander before actually buying the body wash.

I have to be honest, it took me a couple of uses to finally fell in love with this product. I bought it because I love floral scented things to I feel like I'm gonna love it. But when I used it the first few times it was "mehh, not bad". However I started reaching towards it more and more after that. It smells like jasmine tea mixed with other floral scents, and it is a very relaxing and a great scent to wakeup to or to wind-down after a long day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh, this stuff is nasty! I cannot abide the scent of it; it smells like a mixture of really cheap, floral perfume and melted plastic. Thankfully I only had a travel-sized bottle of it, but even then I didnt finish using it because the scent was just too much for me. The matching body milk smells just as bad, so that went straight in the bin without being used at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bought this one during sale. I bought a jumbo size. The flower smell is pretty strong. It's not not good, but due to it's strong smell, I save this one for my super sweaty days or bath days. For shower it lathers really well. One pump is all needed. Overall it is a good shower gel but I wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice body wash, nothing spectacular though. I'm not typically a floral lover, but this is a fresh not cloying or overly strong floral. I got it on sale so the price is alright for the lather and amount you get. Overall this is a nice product and I would repurchase, just not in the immediate future because I like to experiment with body products.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Smells awful- like scented feminine hygiene products. I hate I purchased the jumbo size.