4.1

Shop Now

Reviews

from

a month ago

Got this in a mini as a Xmas gift and I brought it along on my travels to Southeast Asia. It smells heavenly and it’s awesome first thing in the morning, to wake up in the shower to this aroma. It also works great at night to clean up sweat and sunscreen. Because it’s so pricey, I think it’s best to use a wash cloth or sponge to make the most of the lather. I wouldn’t use this in cold weather, because I don’t think it’s soothing enough, but for hot summer time it’s great.

About reviewer (907 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I love this shower gel! I have been using this every morning and I even have the small travel sized one that I bring on trips. This smells sooo good. And it does not dry my skin out.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3 years ago

Lovely smell. It smells flowery, not overpowering though but a soft and gentle smell. The product does it job, cleansing body.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

A lovely, moisturising shower gel for general everyday use - with a delicately floral smell. I use this when I'm not feeling flush enough to splash out on more expensive shower oils. The Body Shop *always* has skincare deals and coupons so it's rare to ever pay full price for products (excl. new lines). If you're canny and do a big shop using points/coupons/2 for 1 deals you can come out TBS with about 6 months' worth of products for a fraction of the RRP.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

3 years ago

This has a strong floral scent,that to me, is cheap and synthetic. As a body cleanser, this product does not provide as much lather as I like. I prefer Vitabath body washes to this brand.

About reviewer (3096 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

4 years ago

Absolutely my most favorite shower gel in the whole world! I got it for a present, and never before had ever tried anything with moringa scent; yet, I absolutely adore it! It feels very silky on the skin, and my skin is perfect after. Actually, it feels like luxury! :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Other

EyesOther

from

4 years ago

It's a beautiful floral smell. I'd definitely recommend it for older women. But as you can see by the reviews, it's not for everybody. I would try some of the Body Butter and have a wander before actually buying the body wash.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I have to be honest, it took me a couple of uses to finally fell in love with this product. I bought it because I love floral scented things to I feel like I'm gonna love it. But when I used it the first few times it was "mehh, not bad". However I started reaching towards it more and more after that. It smells like jasmine tea mixed with other floral scents, and it is a very relaxing and a great scent to wakeup to or to wind-down after a long day.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

1.0

5 years ago

Oh, this stuff is nasty! I cannot abide the scent of it; it smells like a mixture of really cheap, floral perfume and melted plastic. Thankfully I only had a travel-sized bottle of it, but even then I didn’t finish using it because the scent was just too much for me. The matching body milk smells just as bad, so that went straight in the bin without being used at all.

About reviewer (652 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

6 years ago

Bought this one during sale. I bought a jumbo size. The flower smell is pretty strong. It's not not good, but due to it's strong smell, I save this one for my super sweaty days or bath days. For shower it lathers really well. One pump is all needed. Overall it is a good shower gel but I wouldn't buy again.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm