Atopalm MLE Face Cream

4.4

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myristoyl /Palmitoyl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA, PEG-15 Glyceryl Stearate, Grape Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Squalane, Allantoin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, BHT, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Bisabolol, Calcium Lactate, Dimethicone, Licorice Root Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Mannan, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Propylparaben, Sodium Lactate, Stearic Acid, Sunflower Decyl Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have combo skin that's clog prone and sometimes dehydrated. I use retin A and occasionally peels to keep acne and clogging at bay. Without this cream (which is more like a lotion) my face would be flakey and irritated from the exfoliants. I know some of you will probably think a better solution would be to stop exfoliating, but my skin gets really congested when I stop. There's just no happy medium. But thanks to this cream, I can exfoliate without worrying about any irritation or flakey skin. Yea!!

I find this "cream" to be very soothing. It absorbes quickly and it's moisturizing without being greasy. It also doesn't break me out or clog my pores which is a huge plus. At night I top it off with argon oil and during the day I mix it in with an oil free lotion.

I really like the tube because it's hygenic unlike those jars so many creams come in. I also prefer it over the pumps because I have more control over the amount dispensed. I keep it stored upside down in a little mason jar so the product settles at the top of the tube. I find it's easier to get every last bit out this way when the tube is almost empty.

I recently noticed Ulta carries this product and I plan on repurchasing it from there next time they send out a 20% off coupon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I like this facial moisturizer. Unlike the regular MLE Cream, it doesn't clog my facial pores. It really helps with healing and preventing dryness. I used this while on Retin-A and having a whole bunch of dryness and peeling issues. This really helped me. Overall, though, it's a little too pricey for me. I don't see much of a difference between this and the Cerave Moisturizing Lotion, so I will continue to purchase the Cerave instead.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/27/2011 7:07:00 PM

Excellent product line. Hydrating but causes no acne. I stalk websites in preparation for this winter product. Atopalm also came out with a paraban-free cream that I hope to try.

on 9/6/2010 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

I'm always eager to find and try moisturizers that will alleviate my insane dryness and I plunged into atopalm line with anticipation (we are both Korean after all). The face cream feels like a lotion, yes, it is that light. So perfect for day use and under layers of stuff. This cream saved me past winter, I wasn't at all red or flaky or irritated. I don't even feel it on but then I don't feel that familiar tightness at the end of the day either. For the price I wish for a larger tube but it delivers its promises. I prefer this over the body cream version, but both I find I can't use in the humid weather. I certainly will repurchase come late autumn.

on 2/16/2010 8:34:00 AM

This comes in a tube and has a night light almost lotion texture.
Very good for or day (so spf) or night.
The tube is small and I would be willing to pay more for a larger size.

on 1/23/2010 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's a great product. I have very sensitive and dry skin, very easy get irritated. It reduces my redness just after one application.

on 10/14/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I was able to get a tube of this for about $11 at Bed Bath and Beyond with a coupon. I have pretty oily but dehydrated skin and this hydrates very well, relieving the tight feeling even when my face is dry (I usually try to moisturize my face when it's still wet, since lotions have a tendency to sit on top of my skin and not absorb if I apply then to a dry face). My skin is pretty sensitive and sometimes stings but this lotion feels soothing and calming. It has a slight smell which goes away quickly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Have repurchased this several times. It's a great moisturizer when my skin irritated or especially red. My skin is normal to dry with rosacea and this doesn't cause breakouts. Wears well under makeup, not greasy at all.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Myristoyl/palmitoyl oxostearamide/archamide MEA, PEG-15 glceryl stearate, Vitis vinfera seed oil, Certearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Macadamia terrifolia seed oil, PEG-10 glyceryl stearate, Portulaca oleacea extract, Squalane, Allantoin, Anthemis nobilis flower extract, BHT, Biosaccharide gum-1, Bisabolol, Calcium lactate, Dimethicone, Clycyrrhiza glabra root extract, Hydrogenated olive oil, Hydrogenated olive oil decyl esters, Mannan, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Propylparaben, Sodium lactate, Stearic acid, Sunflower oil decyl esters, Tocopheryl acetate, Xanthan gum, Fragrance.

This white, almost lotion consistancy face cream supposedly restores the skin's protective barrier. I find it is a light, fast absorbing cream that works well under makeup, if you use sparingly. Fragrance is listed in the ingredients, but there is no noticable smell to me. It has proved to be a gentle, basic moisturizer, but nothing earlth-shattering in the results department. I really don't care for the silicones and parabens in this product, which I think I am sensitive to, but love the antioxidants, Vit B, and Vit E. I still have fine lines, which some say is a sign of dehydration, so I will continue on my search for the perfect hydrating moisturizer for my sensitive, reactive skin.

on 8/8/2008 6:52:00 PM