Caswell-Massey Egyptian Musk Oil

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 3/1/2012 9:49:00 AM

The perfect Egyptian Musk oil. Not watered down or cut, not cheap smelling; concentrated but not overpowering or fake. The previous reviews are right on that this is slightly floral, sweet and musky without being cloy or offensive. It comes in a 1/4 ounce glass bottle, with a plastic wand coming out if the inside of the cap so you can control how much you put on. I find that I only need a tiny drop, and the scent lasts all day. I paid $12 for mine online and considering how little you need, this will last me for quite a while. Beautiful!

on 1/13/2012 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite EM of all time!! This reminds me of Egyptian Goddess without any of the dirty notes. This is just clean warmth,all cozy and cuddly sweetness. Soooo comforting. ~~~Quick Update~~~This smells an awful lot like Sonoma Scent Studio ,EM but a little bit stronger~and much cheaper to boot :)

on 4/9/2008 10:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've tried a few Egyptian Musk variations and nearly all smell like BO (the same sour sweat aroma of Narciso Rodriguez for Her), while others just smelled strange and chemical-like. Caswell-Massey Egyptian Musk Oil is exactly what I've been looking for -- it's mildly sweet, with a hint of soft floral notes, and a warm, CLEAN skin muskiness (no sweat notes at all). Perfect on its own and also layers nicely with my floral fragrance oils. A definite repurchase.

Popular Fragrances