no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I am picky with bar soap, not always a fan of it but I really like this one. It's VERY exfoliating, no lack of scrub here. The scent is very nice and mild, rinses clean without being too drying but not as moisturizing as their shea body wash or shower shake (if you like a moisturizing bar soap I suggest Olay ultra moisture shea butter bar). I do love this for when I want to very clean but not dried out. Especially good after a workout. Price isn't too bad for the brand. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

from

11 years ago

This is a no-joke exfoliator: I mean it is a REALLY rough scrup. But, it is the best exfoliator I've found for hands, feet, and elbows. It has a nice fresh-fruity scent that's not too strong, and the bar form makes it so much easier to use and so much less messy than normal scrubs. I keep it in the shower and use it almost everyday on hands, feet, elbows. Plus bar soaps are really economical - this lasts a long time.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

from

12 years ago

Just bought this on ebay for £3.55 including shipping. Its 125g and is part of the grape range. claims to 'soothe and soften' & contain grape seed powder although the ingredients state apricot seed powder. Its has a nice fruity fragrance which makes the room smell nice. it lathers up readily and after you have worn through the surface layer of soap it reveals a seriously scrubby soap! However it leaves your skin feeling soft. I have this in our back 'porch' for my husband to scrub his very mucky hands. Doesn't leave a strong scent afterwards (or else he wouldn't use it..). the large size should last a long time.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age36-43