MAC Cosmetics Lola Devine *Heatherette*

MAC Cosmetics Lola Devine *Heatherette*

4.8

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I was always weary when it came to MAC nail polishes because of past experiences. Surprisingly, this shade impressed me. I bought it a looong time ago (whenever the Heatherette collection was in stores) and totally forgot about it until the other day.

This color is a pretty coral/pink and is much darker than the picture that is posted. The color isn't flashy but it's perfect for the spring/summer months. I'd say this color compliments both pale and darker skintones.

The application was a little streaky but I applied 3 coats and the final look was opaque and even. It lasted a while without chipping (mind you I did use a base and top coat as well as the 3 polish coats).

on 8/2/2009 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Please don't d/c this color! I love this shade...it's the one I reach for the most out of all my collection. It is a prettycoral/muted pink shade that lasts forever on your nails, esp. toes. It is the perfect summer shade when you are going for the demure look! On my top five list of all time greats.

on 5/13/2009 8:34:00 PM

I don't normally like pink but I loved this color!! The color is so fun and summery! It's a bright pink, but not too bright. Application was great and it only needed two coats for me. It lasted a while, no chipping or anything, just the usual tip wear after a few days. I wish they'd make this a permanent in their polish line!

on 4/19/2009 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My first and probably last MAC polish. Don't get me wrong, the color is AMAZiNG...but $11 is too much for 10 mL. But I would probably buy this particular shade again because it is my favorite color of pink =]. I can explain it as a creamy Barbie pink. Also, this polish needs multiple coats to get the desired color in the bottle.

on 9/17/2008 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

WOW! I wish this could be a perm polish in the MAC line but as with most great things they must all come to an end. On a whim, I had decided to try MAC polishes. The staying power is terrific and they wear on me at least 3 weeks (pedi) and at least 10+ days (mani). No chipping or fading. Back to LOLA --I was happy enough just to get my hands on this --it's a beautiful shade of pink and melon w/out being overly bright, think beach barbie (all grown up and dare I say divorced!). It is age appropriate for everyone though-it looks adorable on my girls, 2 & 4, and wildly enough it looks fantastic on me--I'm an NC42 in the Studio Fix Fluid-- I apply it pretty generously but only one layer. It is most suitable for the summer, but this will not deter me from wearing it year round--luckily I live in Fl, where our seasons are numbered to two --hurricane season and not!! I'm thinking of stocking up (that is if I can still find some) but my concern is will it hold up and not thicken to the point that it just becomes useless??? Let me know

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My very first MAC polish. I must say, it was a good start! I have loved this color all summer long and almost shed a tear when I put it away for the upcoming fall season. The perfect cream coral! It was worn quite a bit, and if you click continue you will find a picture of the last time I wore it. continued >>

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a gorgeous nail polish, and proving to be a firm favourite of mine. It is a beautiful, creamy coral pink colour, that does have a very subtle, warm, earthy element to it, which makes it really flattering and unique. I find it to be a really ripe, juicy looking melon pink, that I have received so many compliments on. On my NC30 skin, it is just the perfect pinky coral shade, that is great for spring/summer or anytime really. I am planning on buying another, as I would hate to run out, and I have only had it for a week :) Oh, and this goes on so smoothly, and it doesn't chip at all.

Such a pretty color! I'd describe it as a candy pink with a hint of coral. It's perfect for the summer and makes me feel really girly when I wear it. This polish lasted a long time on my nails with minimal chipping (I'd say it lasted about 5 days?) I like this one a lot. Too bad it's a limited edition...pick this one up if you can!

Prettiest nail polish I've ever used! I bought the matching Heatherette lipglass last month, and was kicking myself last week for not buying it. So I went into the counter at Nordstrom and while they had a few Heatherette pieces left, this wasn't there. I then went to the actual MAC store and thought I found a "pretty good match" to it. Needless to say, I cam home, used it, loved it, came on here to review it- and it IS the Heatherette one I wanted! =) It was mixed in with the rest of the polishes and the packaging doesn't mark Heatherette. It's the perfect nail polish. I'm normally a devoted OPI fan, but I'm now sold entirely on MAC. My nails stayed glossy, bright, and nearly perfect for 7 days straight. Goes on nicely with a good brush, isn't too thick, and the color is beautiful. A creamy pinky coral that looks perfect with my NC20 skin tone. Love it!

on 5/26/2008 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

this is my first MAC nailpolish purchase and im so glad that i bought this color! such a pretty coral.
the texture is not thick like OPI or Essie, but it's long-lasting which im happy about.
it's a shame that this is a LE.

Popular Polishes