3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Took 4 coats of color to get decent coverage. The matte formula dries relatively quickly. A great neon color but takes a lot of work to apply.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBrown

EyesOther

7 years ago

Pretty color, too bad you can't get it out of the bottle. I used a base undercoat of an off-white and stopped at 3 coats of this neon polish. The thinner I tried to apply it the more it streaked, so I ended up applying thicker coats than I am used to but it did look much smoother that way and as long as I kept the brush strokes very light I could keep balding and patches from occuring for the most part. I stopped at 3 coats but I also planned on doing art over this so I wasn't requiring a perfect base color like I would if I were wearing this alone. The formula is thin and watery and difficult to work with. It does dry fairly quickly though and is matte when it dries. This looks like I colored my nails with a yellow highlighter. This is pretty but it does require work and some skill to get a good look with this thin streaky polish. I really should have used 4 coats though as there are still some thinner spots visible and I was wanting to finish my mani up as I have other things to do and seriously needing 4 or 5 coats to get a decent look is unacceptable considering this is a $7 polish. Shame on you China Glaze. Usually they have great polishes and are a great deal, but this one was a bust.

About reviewer (441 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

7 years ago

I am editing my old review. I bought essie blanc and layered one coat of that under one coat of this and it was beautiful. Somewhat opaque, and very bright. I used my natural tint sally hansen hard as nails base and LA girls calcium builder as top and I got no chips at all for 4 days (idk if it wouldve went longer cuz i removed it for Fourth of July). can't wait to use this again!

About reviewer (37 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This is the color I reach for when I need a pick me up. This is a very bright, highlighter yellow. In a dimly lit room it glows. Due to it being a neon white undies are a must and it dries matte, but top coat fixes that. If you like bright colors this is a must buy.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

What an awesome colour!! A perfect highlight yellow. A lot of other reviewers don't like the sheerness, but I don't mind. Most really true neon will need a coat of white underneath to make it pop. And boy does this one pop!!I I put on one coat of white on white than 2 coats of celtic sun, sometimes 3 if I do very thin coats. I haven't had the chipping problem that other have mentioned, but that may be because I use seche vite, which doesn't chip easily.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

great if youR a patient person!!!!!!!! MUST USE OVER WHITE NAILPOLISH!!!!!!!! BECAUSE ITS VERY VERY VERY TRANSPARENT!!!! I HATED THIS NAIL POLISH ...UNTILL I USED WHITE UNDERNEATH!! VERY BRIGHT GORG COLOR! BUT YOU STIL HAVE TO APPLY 4 COATS OVER THE WHITE ... LOOONG PROCESS FOR ONE NAIL POLISH COLOR!!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

8 years ago

This is a really unique color but the quality SUCKS and you seriously need like 5 coats or have to put a coat of white underneath, which I don't like having to do. It's not worth all the hassle for me and I would never buy this or wear this shade again. It chips off after like a day and I used 4 coats and it was still see through. I just got tired to applying more coats, and stopped. Waste of time and money:(

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I'm a pretty dedicated China Glaze fan, but this nail polish disappoints me slightly. I adore neon colors so when I saw this I bought it right away, but when I applied it later that day, I was very disappointed when the first coat looked like I had drawn on my nails with a highlighter. It took me 6 coats to achieve a decent amount of opacity. I love the end product, but I'm not sure if its worth the effort. I'm about half way through my bottle (about 6 applications. =\). My favorite way to use this is to either layer a black crackle polish over it, or to layer it over a green polish.

About reviewer (508 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

from

9 years ago

I was quite disappointed with this nail polish. I agree this color is very rare and I am happy that china glaze actually came up with this color! The application was hard! Is very thin and the color is not solid enough! Is also hard to apply!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

I appreciate a company that understands different colors require diff formulas. Yes this is on the sheer side but neon colors demand diff formulations than non neons. This really pops with china glaze black mesh crackle but requires a quality base coat and complete drying befor a top coat especially after a crackle. It may be to labor intensive for some but the reward is there.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43