no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/13/2009

Best product I've bought for eyebrows. It's a 3-in-1, 1 is the eyebrow filler colour pencil thing, 2 is the clear wax and 3 (or whatever order you want to put it in) is the little brush thing on the one side. I fill my eyebrows in with the colour pencil, then I go over with the wax, and spread it out with the brush. Medium matches my eyebrows perfectly. I purchased it for $11 CAD at …Read more

About reviewer (35 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairRed, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBrown

Aug/28/2008

I love this brow pencil! I have fair skin and blonde hair, and the "light" shade is perfect for me! I have always found it difficult to find a colour that matches me, and I finally found it in this pencil. It also has a great colorless pencil to keep the brows shape but it is not glossy like most brow gels. the brush is great as well!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

fromLexx13

Apr/08/2008

This is now my HG brow fix.
3-in-1? How perfect is that!
I've been looking for something to fill in my brows while I try to grow them out (had an accident and they haven't grown back properly since) but wanted something natural looking.
I'm also in the process of growing in my natural hair color and my usual black/dark brown brow powders are looking way too harsh …

About reviewer (441 reviews)

age19-24

skinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

hairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

eyesGreen

Apr/06/2008

I use this in the Dark shade (dark brown).

It's a double ended pencil, with colorless wax on one side and a brush on one cap end.

The color pencil is just soft/waxy enough. Provides a clean line that stays put.

The wax is good for unruly brows.

My only gripe is that once you get down to stubs, you can't cap off both sides of the pencil.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (260 reviews)

age25-29