CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel - 62 Terre Epice

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

Talc, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Glycerin, Aqua (water), Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Cross- Polymer, Aluminum Dimyristate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, tocopheryl Acetate, propylparaben, parfym fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cassia Angustifolia seedpolysaccharide, Peg 8, Gellan Gum, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PolyGlyceryl-2, Dipolyhydroxystearate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, MAY CONTAIN: CI 15850 (red 7 lake) CI 77499 Iron Oxides, CI 77891Titanium Dioxine, Mica.

on 10/20/2014 7:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far the best bronzer I have ever used! It is perfect for any skin type and skin colour. It is made to be suited to any skin colour. I bought it a year ago now and use it every day and I've still got a little bit of it left! Its like a mousse texture, and when it is applied to the face it turns into powder. You use a normal bronzer brush for it and it goes on perfectly. It also can give a nice dewy look, but if you prefer a matte look you can always apply powder over it. This product is a must buy!

A couple years ago I started learning more about makeup and found that I really preferred bronzer wearing blush. It looks much more natural to me and not so pinkish which I don't care for.

I bought this product when I bought my double perfection compact and two years later I am still using it. I don't cake it on, and use it almost everyday and it is still going. It's pretty amazing. It's subtle yet you can still see it and definitely a great quality product. Whenever it finally runs out (2 years passed in August of owning the first one), I will definitely buy it again.