CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel - 62 Terre Epice

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

1 review

Talc, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Glycerin, Aqua (water), Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Cross- Polymer, Aluminum Dimyristate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, tocopheryl Acetate, propylparaben, parfym fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cassia Angustifolia seedpolysaccharide, Peg 8, Gellan Gum, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PolyGlyceryl-2, Dipolyhydroxystearate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, MAY CONTAIN: CI 15850 (red 7 lake) CI 77499 Iron Oxides, CI 77891Titanium Dioxine, Mica.

All I can say is that Chanel got me with their 2008 summer collection. The only 3 items that did not work to my expectations were the single eye shadows (tigre and nomade), the eyeliner (vert bronze) and the eye shadow quadra. But they really got me with everything else. The bronzers (all 6 ) are perfection they make me want to buy all of them but since I'm not that crazy "yet" I only got the shades that worked best for me which were Desert Bronze and Terre Epice in the powder formula and Sun illuminator creme formula. They are all must have's.

The compact for this collection bronzers is the same size as their discontinued irellee soleil but the logo is golden instead of white. The product itself instead of the quilted pattern is looks and it's described as "wave-swept sands". The brush has black bristles on one side and natural color ones on the other. It works just ok if you need to do touch ups but at home I use a bronzer brush.

I use this bronzer when I use powder foundation or after setting my creme foundation with powder. Terre Epice works great for light to medium complexions, medium or dark would look better with desert bronze or even better Terre Amber.