Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - 62 Terre Epice

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

Talc, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Glycerin, Aqua (water), Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Cross- Polymer, Aluminum Dimyristate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, tocopheryl Acetate, propylparaben, parfym fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cassia Angustifolia seedpolysaccharide, Peg 8, Gellan Gum, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PolyGlyceryl-2, Dipolyhydroxystearate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, MAY CONTAIN: CI 15850 (red 7 lake) CI 77499 Iron Oxides, CI 77891Titanium Dioxine, Mica.

on 10/20/2014 7:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far the best bronzer I have ever used! It is perfect for any skin type and skin colour. It is made to be suited to any skin colour. I bought it a year ago now and use it every day and I've still got a little bit of it left! Its like a mousse texture, and when it is applied to the face it turns into powder. You use a normal bronzer brush for it and it goes on perfectly. It also can give a nice dewy look, but if you prefer a matte look you can always apply powder over it. This product is a must buy!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have to give this one 5 points. It is a great bronzer and it has totally natural color too. I am NW 20 and previously all bronzers have looked quite unnatural on me. They were either too yellow or brown or orange. Guerlain long lasting moisturizing bronzer was my favourite because it was longest lasting but it never was this easy to get right. This one has just perfect amount of pigment and it never looks patchy like the previous Chanel Irrelle Bronzer. Id say this is not as long lasting as Guerlain but it stays on pretty long with correct priming with cream blush and maybe MAC fix + on top. It Never looks tacky and I really hate that cheap too much bronzer look. Also it does not irritate or feel dry on my skin like Dior, MAC bronzer or Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess did. I love the Case too and I kind of like the brush it is good to have if you just dont have anything else. And it contains 11 grams of product which is more than usually. Color Wice I had 4 choses to make and it was easy to see that 2 lightest ones were too yellow to look like natural tan and the one darker one was too brown and dark, it would just have been muddy on me. Also when I was doind research to purchase this I wanted first to find ingredience list, to see if there was anything that was potentionally drying, but I could not find it online, so here it goes: