Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - 62 Terre Epice

No Image

4.3

Talc, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Glycerin, Aqua (water), Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Cross- Polymer, Aluminum Dimyristate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, tocopheryl Acetate, propylparaben, parfym fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cassia Angustifolia seedpolysaccharide, Peg 8, Gellan Gum, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PolyGlyceryl-2, Dipolyhydroxystearate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, MAY CONTAIN: CI 15850 (red 7 lake) CI 77499 Iron Oxides, CI 77891Titanium Dioxine, Mica.

on 10/20/2014 7:40:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far the best bronzer I have ever used! It is perfect for any skin type and skin colour. It is made to be suited to any skin colour. I bought it a year ago now and use it every day and I've still got a little bit of it left! Its like a mousse texture, and when it is applied to the face it turns into powder. You use a normal bronzer brush for it and it goes on perfectly. It also can give a nice dewy look, but if you prefer a matte look you can always apply powder over it. This product is a must buy!

on 11/1/2012 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Essentially this product is a compact bronzer. The bronzer has a shimmer to it unlike many of its matte counterparts. The silky texture of the powder was what drew us to it in the first place. Enn has golden toned skin and finds it hard to wear very pink foundations and powders but lately she has been wanting a blush. The closest thing to a natural looking blush for golden toned skin is this bronzer. It is truly stunning on and highlights enn's pretty cheeks. The bronzer is pinker than most bronzers so on enn it looks like a blush/bronzer and is the perfect tone for her skin. She didn't break out either, so as her sensitive skin is very temperamental, we think it will be fine for most skin types (note that she does not wear it every day though, as every day wear breaks her out). Overall, this is the best bronzer we have tried so far and we definitely recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product as a blush, back of cheek product, that will warm up my face. Not a lot of shimmer, slight golden sheen, not really visible on the skin which i like.
this is a beautiful peachy colour, it smells gorgeous and has a really smooth luxurious texture that almost goes on like a creme/liquid and does not cling to dryness.
i have purchased my back up just because i feel i cannot be without it!

A couple years ago I started learning more about makeup and found that I really preferred bronzer wearing blush. It looks much more natural to me and not so pinkish which I don't care for.

I bought this product when I bought my double perfection compact and two years later I am still using it. I don't cake it on, and use it almost everyday and it is still going. It's pretty amazing. It's subtle yet you can still see it and definitely a great quality product. Whenever it finally runs out (2 years passed in August of owning the first one), I will definitely buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This was my first ever Chanel purchase. I always browsed through their makeup aisle, but never brought anything only because I could never afford without going hungry for a day or two. At $80AUD for a bronzer, it's not something I can just say "I'll get it when my next pay cheque comes through".
Anyways, I was recently on holidays and I did end up getting it in the duty free shop for half the price. I always knew it was an amazing product cause I have played around with it every time I'm in Myer or DJ's. To me this feels like the perfect bronzer. Blends well with my skin tone so it doesn't look fake or that I've got a tone of makeup on my face. The biggest compliment ever is when people actually think that it's natural, and it certainly does not give that orange appearance.
This is very pricey, it is something fantastic, but not something that is a must have or a staple. I have other cheap bronzers, such as Stila and my Smashbox which I love and it works just as good.

on 12/24/2010 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wear bronzer everyday and i have to say that this one is my favourite so far! The colour that i have is 63 Terre Amber, which is beautiful and looks very natural and would probably suit a medium to dark complexion with a yellow undertone best. The finish is satin with some gold flecks but it still gives a natural finish and you can wear it day or night or use it to contour your face.

It feels very light on my face and i love the moisturising formula as it melts into my foundation after application and feels very light. It also has a very light and pleasant fragrance.

It's not a cheap bronzer and you only get 11 grams but a little goes a long way so you only need a bit for each application even if you are a bronzer junky like me :)

As with all Chanel products the packaging is beautiful, the bronzer comes with a brush and the compact has a big mirror, i still apply it with my Dior bronzing brush for a professional application.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have to give this one 5 points. It is a great bronzer and it has totally natural color too. I am NW 20 and previously all bronzers have looked quite unnatural on me. They were either too yellow or brown or orange. Guerlain long lasting moisturizing bronzer was my favourite because it was longest lasting but it never was this easy to get right. This one has just perfect amount of pigment and it never looks patchy like the previous Chanel Irrelle Bronzer. Id say this is not as long lasting as Guerlain but it stays on pretty long with correct priming with cream blush and maybe MAC fix + on top. It Never looks tacky and I really hate that cheap too much bronzer look. Also it does not irritate or feel dry on my skin like Dior, MAC bronzer or Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess did. I love the Case too and I kind of like the brush it is good to have if you just dont have anything else. And it contains 11 grams of product which is more than usually. Color Wice I had 4 choses to make and it was easy to see that 2 lightest ones were too yellow to look like natural tan and the one darker one was too brown and dark, it would just have been muddy on me. Also when I was doind research to purchase this I wanted first to find ingredience list, to see if there was anything that was potentionally drying, but I could not find it online, so here it goes:

on 12/3/2009 12:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Seriously, this is one of my favorite m/u products right now! The look it gives you is like an instant vacation! I haven't looked this sun-kissed, healthy and glowing since the 80's! Shunning the sun at all times along with being an SPF addict for the past 20 years,I no longer had that great look that comes from being outside. With this I can have healthy sun protected skin AND really natural looking gorgeous color! This is a year-round daily use product for me!

on 6/22/2009 2:54:00 PM

This has been on my m/u wish list for literally years! I was in my local shopping mall and this bronzer was on my mind! I was a girl on a mission, and the helpful SA matched me with 62 terre epice and told me that it was the best selling colour. I didnt think it looked like anything special when the SA tried it on me, but as i'd wanted it for sooo long i wasnt going to give up that easily. Luckily i purchased it and am soo glad i did. First of all the packaging, its soo classy and sophisicated with a very large mirror, so makes touch ups easier. It has a large brush, actually the best ever brush i have had with a product, you can actually use it to apply the product! The case is glossy black with the interlocking c's in golden in the middle. For me- you can't beat chanel packaging! Now, onto the product. The powder is set in waves, which is supposed to mimic sand on the beach. When applied the bronzer looks natural, and beautifully even. It is a buildable colour, and makes you look so sophisicated and healthy. The price is, um, a little high, but hey, its chanel! You have to expect so. I have had this bronzer for 2-3 months and i've hardly made a dent in it. I have a feeling this will last me. If you've got the i recommend this bronzer highly.

on 9/26/2008 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product really is hydrating as stated, I can see the moisture on my mirror every time I open it, and I really do love it it gives that nice bronze look with a minimal amount of sparkle. However, the price is much MUCH to steep for a bronzer even if there is a pretty sand like imprint on it. As lovely as this product is it definitely isn't worth $55 CAD