Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - 62 Terre Epice

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

4.3

Talc, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Glycerin, Aqua (water), Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Cross- Polymer, Aluminum Dimyristate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, tocopheryl Acetate, propylparaben, parfym fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cassia Angustifolia seedpolysaccharide, Peg 8, Gellan Gum, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PolyGlyceryl-2, Dipolyhydroxystearate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, MAY CONTAIN: CI 15850 (red 7 lake) CI 77499 Iron Oxides, CI 77891Titanium Dioxine, Mica.

on 11/1/2012 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Essentially this product is a compact bronzer. The bronzer has a shimmer to it unlike many of its matte counterparts. The silky texture of the powder was what drew us to it in the first place. Enn has golden toned skin and finds it hard to wear very pink foundations and powders but lately she has been wanting a blush. The closest thing to a natural looking blush for golden toned skin is this bronzer. It is truly stunning on and highlights enn's pretty cheeks. The bronzer is pinker than most bronzers so on enn it looks like a blush/bronzer and is the perfect tone for her skin. She didn't break out either, so as her sensitive skin is very temperamental, we think it will be fine for most skin types (note that she does not wear it every day though, as every day wear breaks her out). Overall, this is the best bronzer we have tried so far and we definitely recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product as a blush, back of cheek product, that will warm up my face. Not a lot of shimmer, slight golden sheen, not really visible on the skin which i like.
this is a beautiful peachy colour, it smells gorgeous and has a really smooth luxurious texture that almost goes on like a creme/liquid and does not cling to dryness.
i have purchased my back up just because i feel i cannot be without it!

A couple years ago I started learning more about makeup and found that I really preferred bronzer wearing blush. It looks much more natural to me and not so pinkish which I don't care for.

I bought this product when I bought my double perfection compact and two years later I am still using it. I don't cake it on, and use it almost everyday and it is still going. It's pretty amazing. It's subtle yet you can still see it and definitely a great quality product. Whenever it finally runs out (2 years passed in August of owning the first one), I will definitely buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This was my first ever Chanel purchase. I always browsed through their makeup aisle, but never brought anything only because I could never afford without going hungry for a day or two. At $80AUD for a bronzer, it's not something I can just say "I'll get it when my next pay cheque comes through".
Anyways, I was recently on holidays and I did end up getting it in the duty free shop for half the price. I always knew it was an amazing product cause I have played around with it every time I'm in Myer or DJ's. To me this feels like the perfect bronzer. Blends well with my skin tone so it doesn't look fake or that I've got a tone of makeup on my face. The biggest compliment ever is when people actually think that it's natural, and it certainly does not give that orange appearance.
This is very pricey, it is something fantastic, but not something that is a must have or a staple. I have other cheap bronzers, such as Stila and my Smashbox which I love and it works just as good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful packaging, beautiful color. This is one of the few bronzers that i've used that match my warm AND cool toned Asian skin tone. For this reason, I use it at least a few times a week. However, I like to use my bronzers to contour as well: the sides of my nose, sides of my face, along cheekbones, under my chin, and along the sides of my face. This is a beautiful color but it doesn't blend very well for my sculpting purposes. Especially along my cheekbones I like a very blend able bronzer where I can really contour that line and this just doesn't work too well. I'll keep using it til it runs out but will resume my search for a better bronzer later. This would work great for anybody with probably any lighter skin tone for simply bronzing and warming purposes but look elsewhere for a sculpting type bronzer. It also has a liiitle too much shimmer for my tastes.

on 7/15/2008 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really thought I would love this bronzer but it is just okay imo. The texture is really nice, with a bit of shimmer and when I applied it looks like the color is coming from within. But I notice that when I apply this with a light hand this color shows up VERY natural on me (I have medium toned skin but toward the summer I get very tan and warm toned) which is fine by me since I like the look of my enhanced skin which it also evens out. However when I applied this with a more heavy hand (with a skunk brush) to bring the color out a bit more for a Friday night, this bronzer turned more reddish orange toned on me as the evening went on. Did not like that look! Packaging is very nice, simple black with gold Chanel logo. Also like the desert/sand design of the bronzer. The brush that it comes with is not that bad for touch ups either, frankly its the best brush that I have ever received in a compact! Anyways I still love Cargo Medium as my HG bronzer, but this is nice too to mix things up a bit. I would say this bronzer would work very nicely to light-medium olive toned skins. I'm going to try this in another color, perhaps 1-2 shades darker, since I really loved the texture of this bronzer and the fact that the color looks its coming from within (even if its red-ish orange!). Price is a bit outrageous at $55 + tax (cnd). I'm sure other bronzers will do the job, but this is nice if you want to spoil yourself.